Chapter 57: Wizengamot

If you like what you see and what more please drop a like up above, a comment, or just give a bookmark it. It would mean the world to me, thanks!

Also you can find advance chapters, and bonus content are on my Pa /treon page https://www.patreon.com/Mark_Ward

-------------------------------------------------

The next day Rita worked her magic and as everyone was having breakfast, newspapers came flying in on the talons of many different papers and even one of the first Mirror Apps he designed, the Daily Prophet showed alerts on everyone's Mirror Phone.

The news of the day was the vicious attack he suffered as it held the headlines front and foremost. From his seat, he could see Snape seething as this was not good at all for his career as a teacher if people especially parents knew that he was viciously attack students.

Dumbledore looked a bit disturbed as this was a bad reflection on him too since he was the one that hired the greasy old bat in the first place and was the Headmaster of the school and this happened under his watch.

If he could have, Harry would have kissed the sneaky woman, she took great pains to talk about the emotional and physical damage he suffered and how fearful the students were of Snape's ruthless evil reign.

If the lady was good at anything, it was riling people up as she conveyed wonderfully how the man singled him out an orphaned child who suffered a bad childhood. And this was no child, but the boy-who-lived a public figure and idol to most children.

As classes begin, he could see countless owls flying in as his phones were yet to completely fazing out the old form of communication. From among them he could see a bunch of howlers finding their way to Snape's office and Dumbledore as well, plus most of the teachers, as well as this, was a bad look on them too.

Some parents made some very public views of their opinions especially Ms. Weasley who had the loudest and most numerous howlers sent in about how dare they harm him and how they could let a heartless wizard teach their students.

In class it was obvious that Snape had lost all respect and fear he held among the students as nobody was listing to him and were running wild amock especially the Twins who had a fun time doing carrying out all the pranks they could have wanted to their heart's content.

It would seem that he was right, after his ability to removed and give points were taken and he couldn't give detentions, he had no ability to rein in anyone at all. And the students made sure to bring forth all the bad emotions they had stored up for him.

Smiling all day as he took great pleasure in all the discomfort that the greasy bat was suffering, and was hailed by a champion and hero by everyone especially the Twins most vocally by bringing down Snape's tyrannical rule.

When the week was out it was time for him to take care of his lordly duties, so letting Professor McGonagall know that he was leaving, he fire teleported out of the castle. Fire teleportation was a magical form of travel much superior to Apparition since you could easily bypass any wards put up that blocked teleportation.

He discovered the ability when one day in his castle he woke up in the cellar far away from his bed. That's when he realized he had the legendary ability of the Phoenix.

Appearing in the family Manor, Tobry was there alongside Rem and Ram who had his judicial clothing laid out for the Wizengamot. It was a silly thing with long white ceremonial robes and a pointed weird hat.

But he just shrugged, as Sirius put in the much funnier the hat, the much higher the office. Putting it on without a word, it would be well worth it if he had to wear this so he could see Dumbledore brought to justice.