Chapter 46: Animagus Form

Reading the newspaper the very next day, Harry's eyes raked over all that it contained while Rem continued to pour him so more tea. It was what he expected, all it contained was press releases of what happened yesterday.

There were some articles about the British Minister and how he cowered in the face of danger, plus some more asking if such a man should be our head of the government.

Others were talking about how he revealed Barty jr and some were even going about how he single-handedly apprehended the man after some grand duel.

The most important articles were about the Night attack which took up every portion of the newspapers.

"You know you are not going to learn anything new from that," Lyuba, the Russian Veela spoke up as she spread some strawberry jam on her biscuit. Looking around at the table set outside in the open patio where the wonderful family garden laid right before them as Golden Snidgets flittered about, his eyes ran over the Veela girls he invited to his castle.

They were going to be in Magical Great Britain for a while so he thought why the heck not and asked them if they wanted to crash at his place.

"Well it is a pleasant way to spend the morning," he said with a shrug as he rolled up the papers. "So how long do you girls plan to stay in this wonderful country."

"If there are attacks like yesterday every other day then I am not sure I want my girls to stay any longer than necessary," Alisa stated as she had a worried look on her face as she read her own copy of the newspaper.

"I wouldn't mind spending the rest of my days here with you if every single night was like yesterday," Nika spoke up as a grin spread across her face.

"Me too," Sofia said, "and I am sure Harry with his big strong muscles and potent magic could protect us."

Just then he heard a cough come from below, looking over he saw Tobry standing politely off to the side. "My lord, you have your first meeting of the day."

"Oh, yes," he said as he shoved the rest of his toast into his mouth. Getting up and wiping at his mouth, he gave the Veela a playful wink, and stated, "I will be seeing you all in my room later tonight. How does that sound."

"Sounds wonderful," Christina said with an awkward smile. "I would really love it if you worked me with that magical tongue of yours again~"

"Then we have a deal," he said as he gave them a wave, "feel free to explore the castle grounds."

As the door closed behind them, Tobry turned to look up at him.

"My Lord, are you sure it's wise and prudent to bring in females to the castle?"

"It's no biggie," he said as he waved off the house-elf concerns.

"Are sure?" the small creature asked in a polite tone, but he could feel the underlying tone of doubt.

"They will be here for only a few days, Tobry," Harry said in an exasperated sigh, "so don't get your panties in a bunch."

"If my lord says so," the house-elf said with a bow.

"And don't start bowing to be," he called out as he swung the doors to his office. Sitting there on one of the seats for guests was Livia, getting up when she saw him walk in she respectfully included her head to him as he walked around to the front of his desk.

"So do I take it you have good news?" he asked with bated breath. This had to be the reason why she had came all the way here and left her work behind.

"Yes, the mirror phones are up and ready, Sir. They can begin to be immediately sold commercially."

"Great," he exclaimed as he finally let his exuberance out. This was the news he was waiting for all summer. "Let me see it," he said as he held out his hand.