Chapter 135: Fleur Delacour (R-18)

If you like what you see and what more, please drop a few VOTE, or leave a comment, and a bookmarking it would mean the world to me!

And you can find advance chapters, commission art, and more bonus content on my Pa/ treon page at https://www.pa /treon.com/Mark_Ward Your support would go a long way in helping me do what I do time, thanks!

--------------------------

It really wasn't good times all around for Harry, every day was a constant struggle to make sure he wasn't cornered by any one. All day, every day he had to watch his back making sure none of the girls would get the jump on him.

Turning the corner, Harry nearly jumped right out of his skin as he heard someone call his name.

Looking up he saw it was his godfather, Sirius Black. He stared at him with a raised eyebrow and asked, "What's wrong? It's like you have seen a ghost."

"Nothing, nothing," Harry was quick to answer.

"You sure?" Sirius asked suspiciously.

"Yeah, yeah," Harry nodded his head. "I am perfectly alright."

"Oka, if you say so," Sirius shrugged his shoulder.

"So what did you want?" Harry asked, "Don't you have a class to be at soon."

"Yeah, but I believe congratulations are in order," Sirius smiled at him.

"Oh that," Harry said as he waved it off, "it was nothing, really!"

"Nothing?!" Sirius barked out, "you did real good, no you did excellent. You not only managed to survive, but you came out on top! So when I say congratulations are in order, I mean it!"

"Okay," Harry said as he couldn't help grinning broadly, "I was pretty awesome."

"You sure were," Sirius nodded his head, then he turned somber. "However we need to look outward and to your next task."

"Yes, the second task," Harry nodded his head.

"Mhm, did you look into that?" Sirius asked.

"Not yet," Harry said as he pulled the egg from right out of his Lordship ring he kept it in. "Listen to it," he said as he cracked it open.

Suddenly the awful sounds filled the secluded alcove, and Harry quickly shut it off as Sirius waved him to close it.

"What do you think it is? Banshee scream. A Hag musical?"

"No," Sirius shook his head, "that sounded more like a siren's song. Could it be... NO," Sirius muttered to himself.

"What did you figure something out?" Harry asked.

"Yes, there was a few things I noticed. One Dumbledore has been going out to the Lake a lot. I don't know what for, but it must have something to do with the second task. Second, in the teacher lounge Professor McGonagall let something slip out, so it obvious she must know what the second task is."

"What did she let slip?"

"Water," Sirius answered. "She said the golden eggs and water have to do something with each other. And I had the explicit feeling that she let that slip out on purpose around me," Sirius chuckled.

It was good to know that Professor McGonagall was helping him, but he couldn't make head or tails on what that clue meant. Water and the egg. Dumbledore and the Lake.

"Does she maybe want us to take a dip with the egg in water?"

"It is worth a try," Sirius shrugged his shoulder.