Chapter 158: Maid & Mistress Pt. 2(R-18)

If you like what you see and what more please drop a few power stones if you can, or leave a comment down below, and a review would mean the world to me, thanks!

Also you can find advance chapters, commission art, and more bonus content on my Patreon page at https://www.patreon.com/Mark_Ward

***

Daphne groaned, wanting to lay back for her man right then and there. In truth, the air was so thick with hormones and lust she could barely breathe, the smell of Harry's body and his dick grinding against her wet snatch made her head spin. And when Harry used his free hands to go for her pale tits and it just added even more sensation on top of what she was already feeling.

"Mmm, hahaahh! Yes, come one and get," she moaned into his neck as she bite down to add a bit of sensual flavor to their sex. She laid further back on the bed, pulling him on top of her, swiftly becoming an interlocked tangle of two bodies writhing together, wrapping around each other on the bed, pressing together tighter.

"Okay... Okay, let's do it..." She looked down at him. That third leg of his had her full attention, like some freakish monster bulging out between his legs.

"You want to fuck me, right? Been dying for this all night, haven't you?" she purred, leaning in to nip his earlobe playfully, causing that gigantic slab of dick meat to give a sudden start.

His cock was just so fucking enormous. She'd picked a good one alright, he was a wizard born to fuck and bred slutty witches. No other guy could compare to him that was for sure.

"That giant dick... You just want to sink it right into me, don't you...?"

"You asked for it..." he finally growled as he lined up to her.

She laughed, wrapping a hand around him, she locked lips with him, their mouths wrapping together, lips obscenely mashing together as they stared wide-eyed at each other. He felt her tongue wrapping around his and became lightheaded, anxiously sucking back, sealing his lips tightly around her intrusion. When their lips broke apart, the release of the seal was so violent it came with a saliva-soaked 'pop'!

"That's... That's it... Come on!"

And then she watched as he sank into her, slinging his dick her way towards her fat, plump cunt lips. She squirted all over as his monstrous spread and spread her wide open.

Once the head was inside, she was done for, there was barely any friction to hold him back at all. And that was what he did as he thrust into with one sudden jolt that nearly had her orgasming on the spot.

Her cunt was crammed full, far too full, she cried out in a mixture of pain and masochistic pleasure.

That was all it took. A big fat fucking cock, and he had the biggest one of them all. She might get hurt one day riding this thing.

But that didn't stop her pussy from being so wet as she lubricated his sheath well enough while her pussy was being stretched both deeper and wider than it had ever been in her life. All she felt was Harry's cock, fulling her up and marking her like would a dog its territory and property.

He on the other hand was offered a perfect view of her, his little slut was stretched out beneath him. Getting a perfect view of her pearly-white skin which was slowly starting to heat up and drip with sweat. Her outfit half-hanging off her, her tits exposed and swinging gracelessly. He fucked her hard and fast, pumping her cunt with his horsecock, making her ache from being stretched.

He came at her again and again, her cunt filled with his cock, her cervix ceaselessly being assaulted. At first, he just hammered on it, but then he forced her open, and made his way inside. No other man had ever done that. He invaded her womb like no other.