Chapter 160: Dark Gathering

If you like what you see and what more please drop a Vote, or leave a comment down below, and and bookmarking it would mean the world to me, thanks!

Also you can find advance chapters, commission art, and more bonus content on my Patreon page at https://www.patreon.com/Mark_Ward

***

A Couple of Days Ago!

"Why have you called us here, Corban," a feminine man asked. It was Lord Rory Rosier head of the dark House of Rosier who took a seat along side the other gathered members of the Dark at the table.

There were no more than 9 people seated at the table each enveloped in shadows as they sat around a table. They were the individuals that ran the Dark factions each great and powerful Earls that made up the Sacred Twenty-Eight families, except for one but that was a whole other matter.

The Rosier family where an old family that had roots dating back to the rise and fall of the Frankish Empire before they found their way to Great Britain. They were well known for the flesh magic they practiced as they could change into any sort of shape or form and with many of Metamorphmagus being born in the family. They were well known for the Doppelgängers they held command over and their spying and infiltration skills.

"Yes, I would like to know that as well, Lord Yaxley," a very grimdark man asked who barely showed any expression on his face. It was Lord Perseus Parkinson head of the dark House of Parkinson and the father of Pansy Parkinson. Their family was from Lithuania, the land of the great vampire courts in the olden days before they came here to Great Britain. They are known for many things but most of all their destructive magic as they could cause a whole lot of damage and utterly destroy things. But most of all their family is known for the Tarrasque that they rear, terrifying beasts of great calamity.

"Come now, Perseus, we know each other more than that to be that formal," Corban Yaxley, Lord of the dark House of Yaxley uttered. He looked to be a friendly enough man, but deep down underneath that friendly and kind demeanor was a very dark and scheming heart. His family was from old colonial Spain; after the Spanish Inquisition ended which they of course gleefully took part in at the behest of the King & Queen rooting out muggle-born wizards and witches. They jumped wagons as Spain saw its slow decline on the world stage and saw their new fortunes in the new rising star, Great Britain.

Their family was well known for their Wrath magic and those frenzy beasts they reared.

"Stop wasting our time, Corban, and get to your point," a man spoke up.

"We aren't here for your games," a woman intoned after him. The two people that spoke up were very familiar to each other because they were indeed twins or better known as the Carrow. The Carrow family had a very strange way of ruling as it is two who take up lordship instead of one.

The current lord and lady of the house were Alecto Carrow and Amycus Carrow. Their family was known for its Dream magic and those Dream Eater they command. Their history goes all the way back to Hong Kong when Britain made landfall.

"Fine," the man said with a sigh, "I believe you heard that the Potter and Nott family have gone to war!"

"I am at war as well," Lucias Malfoy shouted. The Malfoy family here in Great Britain was only a branch family, the main family was back in France as Marquis, that was the only reason why this side branch earned a bit of respect when they were just a lowly Viscount family!

"Mhm," Lord Parkinson snorted out loud, "You only have your greed to blame, Lucias. And to make matters worse, you have alienated a House that has been part of your faction for centries and for what, some minor estates! Now we might lose them for good to the Grey faction or gods forbid the Light!"