Chapter 19: Nymph Tonks Pt. 3(R-18)

Rolling his hips in and out of her wet, hot core Harry felt like cumming right then and there as her tunnels fit in snugly with his sword like a sheath.

"Ahh," Harry groaned out, "you feel wonderful," he complimented. His first entry into a woman's cunt had gone on without a hitch, and he had to say it truly did feel like heaven inside there. No wonder man always tries to find their way into a wonderful cunt!

Blushing as she heard his wanton flattery, Tonks bite the back of her fingers as she tried to hold back the moans that were coming up to the forefront and was only able to get out, "Th- thank you. You feel great as well ins- inside me!"

Smiling down at her, Harry started to pick up pace as he plowed in deeper into her vigina which felt like a vacuum trying to suck him in and trap him there forever. Grunting, Harry's fingers dug into Tonk's muscled and well tone thighs he leveraged on his shoulders as he plowed in even deeper yet.

It wasn't long before he had his feel length was inside of her, and was slamming against her deepest reaches. Crying out in both pleasure and slight pain as he slammed against her cervix. Tonks arched and held fast to the bed sheets below.

"Mmmm, slow down, slow down, Harry," the plucky witch called out as she softly banged at wide chest.

Ignoring her, Harry picked up even more speed until he going at the rate of a piston engine, going in and out of her.

"Tell me," Harry inquired of the near listless witch as he bent closer to her, "are you enjoying this?"

"S- sh.. shut it, Potter," Tonks answered as she tried her best to collect herself.

"It's alright if you are honest with yourself," Harry whispered to her as he let go of one of her thighs and letting it hang limply on his shoulder.

"Wha- what are you doing?" Tonks asked as she did not like that dangerous and playful look in his eyes one bit.

Taking no heed of her, Harry reached down until his fingers until they grasped her clits and started pinching.

"AAAA," Tonk's shrieked out as she arched even further back and her eyes started to lose focus as the pleasure assaulted her all at once and was too much for her to handle.

"You like that very much don't you?" Harry asked of her as he played with her clits and flicked it as well. However, she was long gone and senseless at that point as Harry continued to plow into her as he found great enjoyment with all the strangled and pleasing noises that she kept making. And so was she, if the clenching of her tunnels was any indication as her third orgasm was right above the next rise.

"You truly are a naughty, naughty girl, huh?" Harry beseeched from the intrepid witch that laid beneath him. "Tell me," Harry inquired of once again, "you're enjoying this real well, right?"

"Mmmm, yes, yessss," the witch uttered in between her passionate sexual noises. Continuing talking in her lucid state, the witch uttered, "Make me cum, Harry, please make meee cummm. I am soooo close!"

Smiling once he saw her in that wonderful dreamy state of her's she was in, Harry started to slow down from his rapid pace. Then he removed her thighs from his shoulders which he all of a sudden he felt the burden it had on him. After that Harry laid her legs split to either side.

Looking up at him in confusion the clear why was right on her lips, but Harry held a finger out to forestall it. "Now tell me," Harry demanded of her, "do you want me, mhm? Do you want me inside you, fucking your insides?"

"I.... I," Tonks splattered out as she clearly never expected this at all.

Staring back up as he went into real nice and slow as he increased the bliss to a soft rolling level. "Come on, we both already know the answer, so just say it. Just say it for me."