Chapter 82: Livia(R-18)

If you like what you see and what more please drop alike if you can, or leave a comment down below, and bookmarking it would mean the world to me, thanks!

Also you can find advance chapters, commission art, and more bonus content on my Patreon page at https://www.patreon.com/Mark_Ward

-------------------------------------

Coming to his family ancestral home for the weekend, Harry felt glad to be back. Just at the entrance, Rem and Ram along with Tobry, and all the staff that worked in the Manor were outside to greet him as he flew in on Sunchaser's back.

The people that had made up the estate had grown countless times over from just him Tobry, and Rem and Ram. Now there were numerous house-elves that were tied to the Manor with human staff members as well that took on specialized roles like gardens, cook, waitress, and so much more.

He could firmly say the place was more lived in, and now he didn't have the living portraits for conversation pieces.

Walking into the entrance of the estate everyone bowed respectfully to him while he continued on his way with only a nod of recognition. Immediately he was swamped by Tobry who rouse from his curtsy, "There are the gardens you need to look over. The dwarves you assigned to survey the mountains on Griffin Perch are here to see you. There is a feud building up between two Hipoogriff herds which you need to ease. You received some invites to parties. Reports are lined up for you to review. Baron Boot sent in a detailed report on how Mirror Phone Inc. is doing and he has some bits of advices to expand. You will need to...."

Nodding his head as they walked inside to the Manor, Harry gave his responses and decisions on matters as they went up to his office.

The place was already neatly organized for him, and soon Rem brought in some tea while he looked over some papers with Tobry.

The day quickly passed as every thing that piled up for him on the weekdays was set before him. "The Commander writes to you to let you know the Fourth Cohort, the Keythong unit which used to act as scouts and vanguard for your family's old legion as been reformed. He writes to you asking to raise up a new lieutenant to lead the unit."

"Did he provide a list of worthy men?" Harry asked without looking up from his own stuff.

"Yes," the house-elf answered respectfully.

"Good, set up a meeting for me with them, I want to interview them one by one. Anything else?"

"Yes," the short little man as he went down his list which seem to go on for days.

As lunch approached, the house-elf pulled out his elegant pocket watch and snapped it open. "Your guest will be arriving soon my lord!"

"Yes, I will have my lunch here, you can send them in when they arrive."

Before long as Ram brought in his meal and he ate while doing some paperwork, his guest arrived. Livia his magical researcher and the true inventor of the Mirror Phone came into his office.

"Livia," he exclaimed as he got up to greet the woman as she walking in. Tobry bowed from behind her, before he silently closed the door behind himself.

"Sir," she answered respectfully with a brisk nod of her head.

"So how has life been treating you?" he asked, breaking into small talk with her.

"Good, now are we going to get to what we came here for today?" she asked in a no nonsense tone.

"Of course, of course," Harry said, not letting her tone stop him for a moment. "So how is the Mirror App store going? That will be our main revenue really, where we can look to raking in thousands of Galleons."