Chapter 86: Pleasant Night (R-18)

If you like what you see and what more please drop alike if you can, or leave a comment down below, and bookmarking it would mean the world to me, thanks!

Also you can find advance chapters, commission art, and more bonus content on my Patreon page at https://www.patreon.com/Mark_Ward

-------------------------------------

"Pa, Pa, Pa!"

"Ahh, Harry, more! Give me MORE, Master!" a certain blue haired maid shouted at the top of her lung.

The obscene sounds of sex filled the opulent room which was bathing in near darkness except for the moonlight filtering in from the window.

On the giant king sized bed, three bodies were entwined, doing the most lewd things partners would do in the bed. A blue haired woman was kneeling down in the center of the bed, her beautiful and pert ass up in the air, while there was a dark haired man behind her continued to go and go inside of her.

Laying back on the pillows was another maid, but this one with pink hair instead of blue, she was busy playing with her large, busty breasts while the one in a Leap Frog position was busy servicing out of her cunt when she was not busy moaning to high heaven.

There was no mistaking what they were doing.

"Harry, I-I am soooo close," Rem shouted out loud as she broke off from lapping up her automaton sister pussy. Ten inches of bitch-breaking length stretched the little maid further than ever before possible. Harry piston in and out of her repeatedly, spreading her wide over and over. Her silken walls felt incredible for him and every stroke just increased his aggression.

"Good, my little pet," Harry answered as he could help but give her ass a hard smack. It was just jiggling before him as it shifted from side to side hypnotically, so he couldn't stop himself as he added a few more.

"TWACK, TWACK, TWACK!

The sounds of his hand smacking against her ass cheeks echoed all over the room as Rem started moaned wantonly, enjoying the treatment.

Trying to silence her cries of pleasure, Harry pushed back her head back in Ram's waiting cunt, and making her get back to work.

Seemingly liking the rough treatment, the blue haired maid's little honey pot produced even more love juice, making his passage into all the more easier and pleasant.

Harry could see her eyes begin to roll into the back of her head as he reached depths that no man ever had before. Rem gasped and moaned like a bitch in heat as his magnificent cock battered against her hard cervix!

She was already long past the point where it was slightly painful, all she could feel from him battering into her pleasurable and even more pleasurable. She couldn't even scream as her sister grabbed the back of her head and pushed her harshly into her slick naked groin!

All she really could do was moan as Harry speared her innards, their lower halves slapping together as he picked up the tempo. She yelled into Ram's pussy as her walls fluttered around his girthy member! Her body was bucking uncontrollably, and Harry could see Ram get off the feel of her tongue and the vibrations she sent down her little kitty.

It was simple and brutal. A simple animalistic romp. An exchange of pleasure and nothing more.

Feeling her began to stiffen, Harry knew immediately that this was the last straw for the Rem as he felt the pressure build up inside of her and her body begin to convulse.

It's too much for the poor maid. By the time her release approaches in waves, his cute little maid is outright ahegaoing from what he can see of her face. Her eyes are rolled up in her head and her tongue is lolling out of her mouth.