Chapter 23: Potter Manor

[Author Note:

Thank you user Royal Wolf on royalroadl for editing the chapter. It really has done a great job!]

--------------------------------------

"Dang," Harry said as they finally came out of the orchard field and walked into the clearing beyond the castle. Harry had to say the castle looked a lot more imposing from the faraway view on the hill.

"Sirius," Harry asked, "there is something I wanted to talk to you about."

"What is it?"

"Well it is about the ritual when we removed the Horcrux from my scar," Harry replied as he toyed with his fingers in nervousness. Harry knew he needed professional advice because as much as he wanted to hide his deep, dark secret about the memories he gained that had belonged to Voldermort.

This was something way out of his field. You just don't have an evil, dark lord's memories saved and back filed in your head. There were just too many waking moments he spent thinking about what to do with it.

The only person he could really go to was Sirius. Not only is he a powerful wizard, but he always has his back and cares about what's best for him. If there is anyone he could trust with this, it would be him.

"What's wrong?" Sirius asked, his voice tinged with a hint of worry.

"Nothing," Harry answered with a shake of his head, "It is just that I have Voldermort's memories saved inside of my brain." he uttered in one quick breath.

Pausing, Sirius gazed down at him and slowly asked, "Could you repeat that again?"

"Come on," Harry said with a sigh, "you heard me, I have all of Voldermort's memories."

"Mhm, you telling me this is a good sign," he mused out loud, "I guess it shows that he hadn't taken over your mind."

"Is that all you have to say?" Harry shouted. "Just so you know, I could now know how to raise the dead, summon demons, create devil contracts, do evil blood rituals, and so much more bad fucking shit."

"So," Sirius said with a shrug.

"So?" Harry repeated, not believing what he was hearing. When Harry dove into those filthy memories he quickly recoiled at all the horror and evil) that he bore witness to. Voldermort was an evil wizard through and through, he deserved to die no questions asked. But Harry was tainted as well, since he had carried all of it with him

"Yes, so what," Sirius said, "are you acting on those memories? Are you raising the dead, summoning demons, or doing blood rituals?"

"No," Harry answered, "but...."

"No buts," Sirius said with a shake of his head, "people might define magic as light and dark, however there is no such thing as that. Magic just is. It is only the intention behind the practitioner that makes magic good and bad. I'm glad you have his memories...."

"You're what?"

"Yes, you heard me," Sirius said, " I'm glad that you have that wanker's memories and knowledge. It finally gives you a fighting chance against him. I might be a fucking awesome wizard, but let's be honest I will be squashed like a bug if I ever fight him. We also know that the old fucker has some hidden intentions, so we cannot count on him to fight our battles for us."

"So you're telling me I should use those memories to my benefit?" Harry asked hesitantly.

"Hell yeah," Sirius replied as he smacked Harry playfully on the back. "Anyways it can't be all evil stuff, right? There has to be some good nuggets of knowledge right?"