Chapter 133: First Trial Pt.2

If you like what you see and what more, please drop a few power stones, or leave a comment, and a nice review would mean the world to me!

And you can find advance chapters, commission art, and more bonus content on my Patreon page at https://www.patreon.com/Mark_Ward Your support would go a long way in helping me do what I do time, thanks!

--------------------------

And then Harry heard it, his name being called out, "Now, can our last champion please step forward," Bagman called out.

Harry stood up, noticing how empty the tent was, now that every champion had already gone up and faced their own respective dragon.

Harry then heard the whistle blow. He walked out through the entrance of the tent, the bright lights assaulting his vision and taking him a moment to get used to it. He was now walking past the trees, through a gap in the enclosure fence.

Finally, he saw the stadium that must have been set up at a moment's notice because he was sure that it wasn't there yesterday on the front lawn. Someone standing there waving him over to enter from the champion's entrance. Doing so, Harry entered the ground floor of the stadium which was kind of reminiscent of a gladiator arena.

"There he is folks," Bagman shouted, "our youngest champion!"

There was clapping and shouting all around as Harry took in the people in the stadium.

There were thousands and thousands of faces staring down at him from stands. Not only were they made up of Hogwart students and the other schools, but they also had a multitude of varying nationalities in the mix which far surpassed the students' body number.

He saw that they were from all over the globe, each countrymen coming here to support their school. Seated on the high box seats, he spotted Sirius along with what he imagined were the other champions' family members since he spotted Mr. Diggory who he knew and other folks that shared similar features with the champions.

It was like the World Cup all over again, as everyone and their mother and grandmother decided to show up.

Harry also noticed that his Mirror Tellys were present in the stadium as well, there were four giant screens each at one cardinal direction showing the live recording of him down on the ground floor. He was glad to see them, he gave them to the tournament with the promise that it would take the games to the next level.

This was his whole plan really, sell the Mirror Telly on the basis that you could watch the tournament live from your own living room couch.

Head spinning around, Harry watched as the gates opposite to him slowly began to open.

Entering were Dragon keepers each pulling a long piece of chain that seemed to take a considerable effort as what they were pulling resisted a lot.

"And here it comes," Bagman shouted with excitement in his voice.

And there was the Norwegian Ridgeback, at the other end of the chains, it crouched low as it shook its head like a wet dog from side to side to fight back against the Dragon keepers, her wings were half-furled, and her claws gouging deep trench on the ground. Even with her best efforts, the dragon keepers were still able to bring her in and chain her in place.

One Dragon Keeper came up and laid a nest before her and the other Dragon Keepers had to pull her back before she could snap down on the poor man just trying to do his job. Then he laid down the golden egg which he was to retrieve and Norberta let out a low whine as she wrapped her wings around the egg protectively and stared at the dragon keepers with her yellow eyes as if daring them to take it again.