Chapter 99: Sirius's Trial Pt.1

If you like what you see and what more please drop a vote, a comment, or just give a bookmark. It would mean the world to me!

Also you can find advance chapters, and more bonus content on my Patreon page

Your support would go a long way in helping a small time author, thanks!
-------------------------------------------------

"NOOOO," Augustus Rookwood shouted as he was dragged out screaming. He tried to put up a good fight as he resisted like a trapped animal, but he really couldn't do anything as he was wrapped up in cloth and unable to move his hands.

All the Aurors had to do to shut him up was put the muzzle back on him as he was dragged out, and the image of them disappeared.

Harry was really worried by the spy's last few words, it raised a lot of alarms in his head.

More than anything he would have loved to get Augustus Rookwood testimony started like yesterday. He wouldn't even mind delaying Sirius's trial, and the man himself would have wanted this Earls and high ranking Death Eaters locked up more than his freedom and the clearance of his name.

Harry tried to say those exact words, but when he looked at the head of the Wizengamot he knew that would not be happening. Augusta's eyes were locked ahead as he saw those same images of vitriol and retaliation he held for only one person, the killer of his parents, Voldermort.

That same anger and hate could be felt off of her as it came in waves.

Nothing he said or did would take her off this war path she was on.

And Harry could understand, her revenge for what happened to her son and daughter in law was so close that she could taste.

If he was in that same position, and had Voldermort where he wanted to exact his revenge he knew there was also nothing someone could do or say to stop him or even slow him from taking his revenge.

"Ram," Harry whispered, left with no choice Harry knew he had to act.

Leaning in, the pink-haired maid replied, "Yes, Master," with all the civility and decorum of a proper servant. In private she might act up, but when in public she more than her own dutiful little sister was the most dedicated and faithful.

"Send word," Harry said, "I want the Magic Task Force activated. Find me where Augustus Rookwood is being held up in, and have the agents protect him at all cost. I want him to live through tonight, and stand trial no matter what! Understood?!"

"Yes, Master," the maid bowed her head as stepped off to the side and give the right call on her own Mirror Phone.

Nodding his head, Harry repositioned himself on his chair, he did all he could do for now. Activating the Magic Task force that the Queen let him use would be showing his hand too soon, but sometimes risks needed to be taken to get the much bigger rewards.

Now everything was in the hands of Magic.

Turning to the center of the chamber, in walked in three individuals together all chained up and dressed in Azkaban garb with plenty of Aurors to either side and a few Dementors brought along as well.

This was the first that a group came in together, before it was one person at a time as each of their crimes were reviewed individually. But it looked like Augusta Longbottom had them all gathered up together and saved them for last.

Looking at them each in turn, Harry's eyes landed on the man in the center of the small group. Rodolphus Lestrange was a pure-blood wizard born to the Pure-blood Lestrange Family, one of the Sacred Twenty-Eight.