Chapter 141: Yule Ball Pt.2

[news]

If you like what you see and what more, please drop a VOTE, or leave a comment, and bookmarking it would mean the world to me!

And you can find advance chapters, commission art, and more bonus content on my Patreon page at https://www.patreon.com/Mark_Ward Your support would go a long way in helping me do what I do time, thanks!

[/news]

The dinner was going on normally, at least as normal as it could be under the circumstances. Susan was still trying to catch her breath, her face beat red, Cho's also looked like she was holding her breath all day as she slowly pulled away from his manhood. Her fingers were stained with something white and sticky, but she was able to quickly wipe it away with a wave of her wand, and she got ride of the wet stain on the floor as well near her feet.

Fleur was glaring towards the three of them in anger, seemingly finally catching on what they had been doing. Meanwhile, the other males on the table were drooling at the sight of the French champion, enchanted by her beauty.

When all the food had been consumed, Dumbledore stood up and asked the students to do the same. Then, with a wave of his wand, all the tables zoomed back along the walls leaving the floor clear, and then he conjured a raised platform into existence along the right wall. A set of drums, several guitars, a lute, a cello, and some bagpipes were set upon it.

The Weird Sisters now trooped up onto the stage to wildly enthusiastic applause; they were a female band dressed in black robes that had been artfully ripped and torn, looking goth. They picked up their instruments, and Harry, who had been so interested in watching them that he had almost forgotten what was coming, suddenly realized that the lanterns on all the other tables had gone out, and that the other champions and their partners were standing up.

"Come on!" Hermione said. "We're supposed to dance!"

Harry stood up after rezipping his pants and rearranging his clothes back into an orderly fashion. Winking at Cho who was also quickly rearranging her clothes as her boyfriend finally coming out of the clutches of Flue allure and turned to look at her.

"You alright," Harry heard the fool ask his girlfriend who was still beat red just thinking about what she had done.

Harry turned to Susan; he let out a chuckle when he saw the state she was in, she was still trying to get a control of herself as she was still experiencing the orgasm he brought on her.

Raising his arm to her, he cheekily said, "Shall we." Susan looked up at him, taking in a deep breath, she gently placed her hand on his arm and they started their trek towards the dance floor of the Great hall which had been repurposed as a ballroom for the night.

Before he left he called out to the other girls, "Will be back for you all on the next song!"

Seeing as she was busy collecting herself, Harry didn't start with any small talk, they arrived at the brightly lit dance floor, the Weird Sisters struck up a slow, mournful tune; Harry seized her hands into his and placed one around her waist, while she held on tightly as if she was expecting this to turn into a rollercoaster. But who would know would him, maybe this could turn into a very bumpy ride.

They started to dance, their chests pressing together. Soon many of the other students too had come onto the dance floor, so that the champions were no longer the center of attention. Harry leaned in and whispered, "Are you enjoying the night?"

Seeing her nod, her eyes sparkling, he leaned in further and kissed her on the neck.

It wasn't as bad as it could have been, Harry thought, revolving slowly on the spot with Susan in hand. Harry's eyes turned to the other folks dancing nearby — he could see Hagrid waltzing with Madame Maxime. They were a perfect match; with the way they stood heads above everyone, and he saw that the Madame moved very gracefully for a woman so large.