(Volume 2) Chapter 51: Hogwarts Express

Forget to mention, since it is the holiday, I prepared an erotic marathon of EIGHT whole full length chapters of a variety of sex scenes over this long holiday week. With different girls from Hermione granger, Tracey Davis, Daphne Greengrass, and more. So check out my patreon for more!

---------------------

Walking through the hallway of the train as Harry looked for an empty compartment, he saw that all of them seem to be occupied. It seems like the late bird gets none of the worms.

With a sigh, he opened the dozenth sliding door hoping that this time he did not run into a couple making out or someone doing a dangerous experiment and hopefully not masturbating- that was a sight he could do without or the rest of his life.

Just like all the others, this one was occupied too by three students, immediately he spotted their black and green colors and knew that they were Slytherins.

"Sorry," he said as he was about to close the door behind but one of them called out, "Harry, Harry Potter, right?"

"Yes," he said as he turned around to face the only boy in the compartment box, he was tall, slim, dark of skin with high cheekbones and long, slanting eyes. All around a pretty boy, he would say.

"Blaise, right," he said as he was able to pull out the name from his head. "Blaise Zabini of House Zabini, a Countess House from Italy if I am to be correct."

It was rare to see a Great Wizarding House travel to another land, but it happened for a variety of reasons whether to set up a side branch, to get away from one conflict or another, or just to find more greener pastures. Plus New houses were always welcomed as it brought in great blood to the old houses.

"You sure do know your houses, huh?" the boy asked with a smile as they shook hands and Harry noticed that he held on a bit too long to feel any comfortable.

"Yes," he said as he just waved it off as the boy trying to get a feel for him. There is a lot you can learn about from reading someone's aura, it's a nice handy little trick.

"Mind if I take a seat?" he asked as they seem to be warming up to him and at this point, he imagined that he would never find an empty compartment.

"Sure," one of the two girls spoke up, she was a lean, athletic person with light brown hair coming up to her shoulders, steel grey eyes, and fair smooth skin. She had the usual tomboyish feel about her as she looked like a real spitfire. "That if you do not come with your usual Gryfindor arrogance."

"Tracey Davis, correct, of the Viscount House of Davis!"

"Yes that would be me," she said with an eye roll.

Chuckling, he smoothly took hold of her hand and lightly pressed a kiss on the back of it. "I would never dare to assume much in front of such a lovely lady like you," he declared as he held eye contact with her.

"A charmer," she said with a grin, as her other friend, he would assume so, just snorted in contempt. "Who would have ever known the boy-who-lived was such a sweet talker?!"

"Well there is a lot you do not know about me," he said with a wink which had the effect he was looking for as a blush crept up her face.

"I don't mind one bit," Blaise added as he bite his lips, "I love it!"

"Aaa, it looks like you got Zabini very interested in you," Tracey uttered with a barking laugh.

Giving the pretty boy a wary look, he stated in his most respectful tone as so as not offend him, "Sorry, but I am only interested in the opposite gender."