Chapter 137: Madam Rosmerta(R-18)

If you like what you see and what more, please drop a VOTE, or leave a comment, and a bookmarking it would mean the world to me!

And you can find advance chapters, commission art, and more bonus content on my Patreon page at https://www.patreon.com/Mark_Ward Your support would go a long way in helping me do what I do time, thanks!

--------------------------

Harry was utterly and truly tired as he appeared outside the castle. He felt bone weary and just needed some time to himself. Instead of heading to the castle, Harry walked down to Hogsmeade in a search for a drink. His only option was the Three Broomsticks he just hoped it wasn't too busy.

The weather had already started to change as autumn was slowly rolling away and winter was slowly stretching out its grip on them as it was getting chilly. He cast a warming charm to keep warm, but it took a few to fight back the cold. It took him almost 10 minutes to walk to town without the help of the carriages after he dropped of all the shopping bags.

When he finally made it to the Three Broomsticks he looked into the window and saw Madam Rosmerta cleaning up the bar. She was putting a table's empty pint glasses on her serving tray before wiping down the table. The hour must have been very late, and Madam Rosmerta must be closing shop soon.

Desperate to get out of the cold he entered the inn and pulled off his cloak as the ball rang behind him. As he stepped inside he could see Madam Rosmerta looking up.

"Sorry to burst in this late, but I just really need a drink."

"You know my policy, I never turn away a customer, especially one that looks like you. Go ahead and take a seat at the bar, I will be with you in a moment," Madam Rosmerta called out as she went out in the back to put away the dirty utensils and what not.

Harry did as she asked and sat at the bar. While he waited he looked around and saw an empty tip jar. Without thinking he reached into his pouch and pulled out a handful of galleons and dropped it into her tip jar. It wasn't as much to him, but for her it would be quite a lot, nevertheless he wanted to show his appreciation.

It was at that moment that Madam Rosmerta comes inside wiping her hands with her apron as the sound of coins clinking into a glass echoed in the empty inn. "What are you trying to do here, buy me?" Madam Rosmerta joked as she sat a cup before him.

Harry was now just staring at the shelves of booze waiting for a chance to order. He didn't even notice Madam Rosmerta was done out back until she stood right in front of him. Due to his hunched over and tired posture at the bar he was staring right at her breasts which were pushed up due to the corset she was wearing. Harry quickly averted his gaze to her face after he replied what she said to him in his mind.

"What no! I just wanted to show my appreciation..." Harry quickly stammered, not wanting her to get the wrong opinion of him.

Madam Rosmerta looked in her tip jar and saw seven galleons, "Are you sure?" she repeated with a smile.

Harry saw the mirth in her eyes and just shook his head, "Yes. Though if you are offering..." he returned her question with a wide grin of his own.

"Ahhh, you are too young for me," Madam Rosmerta uttered as she poured him a drink. "And I am an old lady now!"

The drink had barely left her hand before Harry took it and downed the glass ignoring the burn. "Really, you old," Harry said as he faced her head on and took her in. While he tried not to look down the front of her dress, despite the pull towards her cleavage being very magnetic.

As he took her in, he was struck by her beauty, no wonder so many boys had wet dreams of her. She was in her early thirties, and very much still attractive. It was at that moment she locked eyes with him and both their green eyes met.