Chapter 157: Maid & Mistress Pt. 1(R-18)

If you like what you see and what more please drop a few power stones if you can, or leave a comment down below, and a review would mean the world to me, thanks!

Also you can find advance chapters, commission art, and more bonus content on my Patreon page at https://www.patreon.com/Mark_Ward

***

Harry all but lifted the maid up as he pulled her to the bedroom. Tossing her in and crawling after her, Harry eyed her up and down as he came to stand over her.

"Well now, where should I begin?"

"Why don't you start with these, Master?" his maid asked as her breasts bounced wonderfully before him. "I saw that you couldn't keep your eyes off of them in that bath!" she cooed, coming up to her knees and wrapping a hand around either tit, lifting and squeezing seductively.

Harry eyed his servant, his little blue haired was adorable. There was just no other way to describe her. It wasn't how Harry thought he would be describing a automaton, but that was just how it was. Rem might not have been the curviest or the sexiest he had seen so far, but if there was one thing the the young lord could admit, it was that she had the absolute best boobs.

Plump and ripe for the groping, the kneading, it made Harry's mouth salivate just thinking about it. And on top of that, her breasts were excellently accentuated by her wide, child-bearing hips and her positively thick thighs. It was simply the best, most amazing piece of boobs he'd ever laid eyes on. But there was no denying that his little cute maid looked... well, youthful. You couldn't truly call her a child. At least, Harry didn't think so.

However, it did make you reconsider if you were a pervet. But in Harry's opinion, that just made her legal lolis, or that was what he told himself.

When she dumped her tits all over his lap, it spilled on either side while still squeezing together in the middle. Her nipples were erect and light pink. Each fat one ready to be plucked as that sat snuggly sat on her breasts just begging to be squeezed and given to hungry mouths.

Rem inched forwards, slinking between his legs and continuing to engulf his lap in her squishy breast. Rivulets of milk thin enough to look like sweat oozed freely from each swollen nub... it was plain to see if she squeezed any harder those flows would immediately become a whole lot thicker and juicier!

"Heheh... Here I come, MAster~" she said as she stuck out her tongue out thoughtfully, and went for his cock, cooeing down his length as she marveling at his size as it went deep into her throat in one go, throbbing hard and ready to let loose its seeds.

Rem wrapped a hand around each jiggly breast using them on him ruthlessly - not needing to do much more than mash and jerk them together around his raging hot hard-on. With every ounce of pressure she placed on her tits, the more warm sensation she transmitted directly to his pole, her marshmallow soft breasts squeezing as if he was balls-deep in a tight cunt.

She teased and squeezed, rubbed and pumped. While bobbing her head up and down along his length, her mouth was like a vacuum trying to suck him dry trying to milk him for all he was worth, and her fun little boobs weren't helping the matter along as well

"Ah, Master... how are boobes? Are they to your taste, Master?"

Still groaning, Harrreaches out and plays with Rem's silken blue locks a bit. He looks down into her eyes as his groan cuts off for a pant instead. A grin spreads across his face as well, and he nods his head in response.

"They're amazing. Keep going. Show me what you can do with your bountiful breasts. Show me how useful they are." Rem flushes a bit at her master's language and commanding tone. But she obeys nonetheless, sliding her slickened tits up and down his cock a little faster, moaning happily as she gives him the best boobjob she possibly can.