Chapter 129: Studying(R-18)

I will be posting beta chapters this weekend on my discord, 5 chapters will go up. If you are interested in being a beta reader please do check it out. A lot of you are kind enough to point out my mistakes, I try my best to fix them, but most of my time is spent on writing the chapters.

I sure you all rather have me writing chapters than editing them all day, so if you guys want to help this process along, please do check out my discord. It would mean the world to me and everyone as well.

If I see great turn out, there will be a mystery surprise this coming Monday!

Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/pYg27q6Zwz

-----------------------------

Deep within the alcoves of the library, Harry was reading some books on dragons. It really wasn't for the first trial as he had a plan to deal with that, but he was curious to learn more of his animagus form.

There was so much potential hidden inside of it, it could take him ages to uncover it, but best to get started some were.

Reading the text before him;

'Dragons are extremely difficult to slay, owing to the ancient magic that imbues their thick hides, which none but the most powerful spells can penetrate.'

Shaking his head as a chuckle escaped his lips he thought, 'tell me about it!' Only super damaging spells and other magical tools like magic cannons could work on him, though he guesses a killing curse could work as well as it does to a wizard or muggle as it does to him in his dragon form.

Flipping the page, Harry felt someone come sit next to him.

Looking up to see Daphne, she gave him a peck on the cheek before putting a scarf around his neck and starting to tie it up for him. He saw that it was red and gold, his house colors.

"Hey, you," he greeted her with a smile.

"Hey right back at you," the ice princess replied back with a smile of her own. Something he saw she was giving him a lot of and very much reserved for him. He was glad to see that. They were after all to be married when they graduated so it was nice to be warm and friendly to your future spouse.

He also noticed she started to become very playful with him, "I want to wear nothing else but your scarf," she purred, pressing tightly against him, and her spine arched back as his hand ran down from her shoulder to her plump ass, cupping it firmly through her skirt. It made her moan and shiver, pressing even harder into him.

"Imagine me strutting into the Great Hall wearing just a Gryffindor scarf and nothing else, everyone knowing I'm yours." Biting down firmly on her lip, she stared into his eyes as her hips pushed back to press her ass against his hand.

Leaning into her, he replied back, "My, my how so naughty you are. I could hardly imagine at all... No, wait. I already got the treat of seeing you fully unclothe. But that would be a sight for swore eyes.

Giggling, they were both cut off as books slammed down hard at their table.

Looking up Harry saw a fuming, nostril flaring, wide eyed, and chest heaving Hermione who stared angrily at the sight of both him and Daphne.

"Hey, Hermione," Harry smiled awkwardly at his best friend. He really was like a mouse caught in trap. His hands in the cookie jar.

Daphne on the other hand was cool as a cucumber, "Hi there, Hermione!"

"Don't hey me," Hermione replied back as she sat down forcefully on her chair right across of them.

Opening a book, and bringing out some parchments, she stared at them. "Don't mind me."