Chapter 95: Surprise Motherfuckers

If you like what you see and what more please drop a like, a comment, or just give a bookmark it. It would mean the world to me, thanks!

Also you can find advance chapters, and bonus content are on my Patreon page

Your support would go a long way in helping a small time author, thanks!
-------------------------------------------------

As everyone was milling about making backroom deals and secret alliances, the court crier stepped up before every and then shouted. "The retrials of the c-convicted... Death Eater will begin in 5 minutes!"

Even the slight man looked off put as things of a dark past being dragged out of their hellish prison and back to the forefront of everyone's mind.

Walking towards his seat Harry was soon joined by his ever faithful and loyal maids, Rem & Ram!

Tobry forced them upon him, the house-elf never stopped worrying about him. The short little humanoid just kept on going about having extra security detail. Ha, like he needed protection, not to sound arrogant but he could handle himself pretty well and however approached him with evil interiors. Well then he could show them what the boy-who-lived was all about.

In the end though, he conceded to Tobry's request, if anything just to have a piece of mind and not be bugged all day by the house-elf about it. Tobry might be a well spoken and refined house-elf, but that didn't mean he didn't know how to force what he wanted and thought was proper to get down.

Nodding his head to both women, Harry took his seat while Rem & Ram stood to either side of him. It was not an unusual sight to see a lot of Lords and Ladies with hanger-ons; that was aristocrats for you, they just couldn't go anywhere without someone being there to wipe their asses for them or arse kiss to high heaven.

Looking about the massive chamber Harry counted off the 500 or so Lords and Ladies that made up high society in the Magical Britain. Each representing their house whether it be small like Knight households or massive like the few Marquises houses that remained in this land.

They were the people that held all the power and most of the wealth in the Magical Isles of old King Arthur.

Harry spotted all the big players here, except for one which he found odd. He thought Lord Nott would be one of the first people in court today trying to lobby hard against this proceeding, but he guessed the man couldn't stomach seeing all his old comrades who he murdered with, raped, and caused all sorts of mayhem to be dispatched right before his.

Harry imagined he was already packing up and withdrawing his son from Hogwarts as he was looking to flee to better lands that welcomed the Darker arts with open arms.

It would make his Casus Belli with his family obsolete as he would have to track them down and wage war over magical country borders, but Harry would find it a much better comfort seeing him taking the first international Portkey out of here.

"Alright," Madam Longbottom shouted once everyone was seated, her voice was amplified to be heard loud and clear. "Let the proceeds begin!" she exclaimed as she struck her gavel down on her block.

"Bringing in the first convict," the court crier out. Being the ever present norm he was in this place.

In walked in a gaunt bony man dressed in the usual Azkban wear of long black and white overalls and tattooed with magic damping runes and the prison insignia right in the middle.

The man looked around sharply as he was hauled in by two Aurors to either side, as he was chained up from head to toe and even had a muzzle on his face. Harry could see the arrogance on his face as he was forced to talk a seat right in the middle of the chamber as his copper brown hair fell in front of his face.