Chapter 150: Destruction

If you like what you see and what more, please drop a Vote, or leave a comment, and a nice review would mean the world to me!

And you can find advance chapters, commission art, and more bonus content on my Patreon page at https://www.patreon.com/Mark_Ward Your support would go a long way in helping me do what I do time, thanks!

--------------------------

"Sir, the tower has been breached and the Potter forces are making a bloody path up," a voice intoned to the captain. Up above on the image was a view of the mercenaries quickly overwhelming the ground floor of the tower, defenses were raised up but they were overcome and the floor was secured.

The ground floor of the Grim Tower was quickly made into a staging grounds as equipment were set up and gears were stored away and even sleeping tents and medical bays were set up.

"Their goal is simple," the captain of the guards shook his head, "they want to overwhelm and take control of this tower."

"What will they do to us?" the Lead magical researcher asked as the fear was evident in his tone.

The captain made no effort to answer, when two great houses go to war it the little people in between working and serving their houses that suffer the most.

"We will need to stand our ground as best we can and as long as possible," the man spoke to everyone at large. "All we can hope for is that the family will take notice as soon as possible when they see that combination between us and them have been cut off and can connect the dot."

Suddenly the captain was cut off mid speech as there was a clearing of throat that echoed all across the tower, reaching every single corner and getting to every ear.

"Greetings residents of the Grim Tower," the voice of a young man echoed throughout. Looking at the image, the captain saw that a few massive chariots being pulled by demigryph came rolling in the ground floor of the Tower.

Standing in the center was a young man with dark hair and emerald green eyes that stood imposing over the rest of his soldiers and aides, which the captain knew perfectly well who it was, the young Lord of House Potter.

He heard tale of him, whispers have been going on about what the young hero was up to these last couple of years. However what had most people attracted was what he was up this past year or so. There wasn't a day where the newspapers weren't talking about him, all they could do was talk about him.

From his recent uncovery of his childhood, to his rise to Lordship, his discovery of a death eater in their midst, his new products, joining the Triwizard tournament and so much more. There was no doubt that the boy was a sensation all around Magical Britain and even in other parts of the world.

He was basically one of the most known figures in the Magical Isles, thus the captain knew perfectly well when he saw the idol of Magic Britain.

He had no idea what the boy was up to as he carried on addressing everyone inside the Grim Tower, but he sure as hell did not like it one bit. The boy looked like he was too smart for his own good and the captain took special note of that cunning glint in his eyes like he had a plan in store for them all as he continued speaking into his wand which magically carried his voice everywhere within the tower.

"I am Lord Harry Potter of the most Noble and most Ancient, Earl of Powys and at the moment the man that your house is at war with. For those of you who do not know what going on, presently the Tower has been breached and there is a massive armed force that is about to make its way up the tower. You might all be wondering what will happen to you all, in during wars enemy forces are not treated the best as you know.