•Jaemin•

Na Jaemin
Word count: 1125
!¡alcohol use!¡
-

Y/N's POV

"Be good okay, don't do anything bad and go on time to bed. If something happens call me okay?" Mom says. "Yes mom, it's just a sleepover. Don't worry. Bye!" She kissed my forehead and waved goodbye. "Bye mrs y/l/n!" Jiwoo waves at my mom. "Come inside." She pulls my arm. A few other girls were here too. I'm usually alone with Jiwoo but I know she also has other friends. "Girls, this is y/n. She's a great and amazing friend of mine. I'm sure we'll all get along very well."

I placed my bag aside and sit on the couch. "Aren't your parents home?" I ask. "No only my brother but don't mind him okay. There's food, there are drinks, movies enough. I also made a whole playlist!" She smiles. "What type of drinks?" One of the girls ask. "Soda's, juice, water. The basics." Jiwoo smiles sweetly. "That's no fun. Here." The 3 girls open their bags taking out some beers and stronger drinks. "We're going to have fun and we'll show you how." They say to us. Jiwoo and I look at each other for a second.

I looked at her in slight panic. This is not right. "Come on, next year you'll be at college there's way more of this there." One of the girls tell us. Jiwoo takes one of the beers. I tried stopping her but she ignored it. "Come on y/n, it's not that bad. Take one too." They pushed one in my hands. "What are you girls doing?" It was Jaemin, Jiwoo's brother. I hid the bottle behind my back. "I won't tell anyone if you do my tasks for the rest of the week in the household." Jiwoo nods quickly at him. Jaemin looks at me before going upstairs again.

We had a couple beers, all of us. Music was playing loudly as we played some games, including alcohol. I wanted to stop but I didn't want to be the one ruining everything. "Yah Jiwoo! Be quiet it's already 1am!" Jaemin yells from his room. The music got turned down just a little bit. "Yes y/n, shot!" They all watch me as I swallow the burning liquor down. I excuse myself and go to the kitchen. I was a bit stumbling but I got there. "Are you okay?" I jumped up by the sudden voice behind me.

"Oh J-Jaemin. Y-yeah I'm, I'm fine." I tell him. "Are you sure?" He asks, not convinced by my previous answer. "Yes. Why do you even care so much?" I ask him. "I don't. Whatever. Go to bed on time. I don't want the cops at our door." He turns around and goes back to his room as usual. He's always like this, who knows what he all does in his room. "Y/n it's your turn again!" Jiwoo calls for me. I go back to the living room to continue the game.

It was something around 3 o'clock. Half of the girls passed out on the couch or on a mattress on the ground. "Are you going to your room?" I ask Jiwoo. "Yes. Do you rather sleep in a bed than down here? You can get the guest room upstairs." She tells me. "U-upstairs? S-so hi-gh?" I stumbled over my words. I couldn't focus on one point anymore and if I stood up I'd almost fall down again. This was a bad idea. "Come I'll help you." Jiwoo surprisingly handles alcohol way better than me. She's still somewhat stable.

She puts me down on the bed. "The bathroom is down the hall, you know that right?" I nod and giggle. "Just try and sleep now okay." I once again nod in response. I quickly fell asleep. It was a long night and an even longer day ahead of me. I woke up not even an hour later. My stomach hurting like shit. I have to get to the bathroom. I got there just on time. I sit on the floor in front of the toilet. Everything I drank and ate just came out again. I'm a mess.

Once it was over I just sat there. I'm not ready to go to bed yet. I feel a warm hand against my back. I look up and see Jaemin again. "You shouldn't drink so much for a first time." He tells me. "As if I didn't..." I couldn't finish my sentence as I threw up again in the toilet. "Let me hold your hair back." He takes all my hair out of my face. "I'm sorry." I mumble. "Don't apologise to me. But to yourself. It's just a stupid mistake almost everyone makes." He tells me. "Really?" I ask.

"Actually not but I'm just trying to cheer you up a little." He smiles at me. "Can I get you something? Some water?" I nod. He gets up and soon got back with a glass of water. "Clean your face a both first. Here's a towel." I wipe my face and take the water. "I'm so stupid." I sigh. "Why did I let myself get influenced by them? I hate it so much, am I such a loser." The emotions got the best of me as I started crying. Jaemin's first instinct was to hug me and comfort me.

"Please don't cry. I hate seeing you sad." He says softly. "Have you seen me sad before?" I ask. "You're my sister's best friend, I've practically seen all sides of you by now." He says but quickly realised that wasn't what he wanted to say. "Sorry that sounds wrong. What I meant is that you're all the time here that I practically know you as well. And let me tell you that you're not a loser okay." He smiles at me. "Thank you Jaemin." He hugs me once again. "You're an amazing girl. I really don't want anything bad to happen to you... from now on."

We both chuckle. "I already asked but why do you care so much?" I ask him again. "Well. I actually sort of really like you. But you're my sister's best friend so I never knew if it's okay." He confesses. "You like me?" He nods and looks down at his hands. "Jaemin, I like you too." He looks me in the eyes, he was so happy to hear that. "Then will you be my girlfriend?" He asks. "Yes, Jaemin." I smile. We lean closer but stopped. "I'd kiss you but you just." He starts. "I get it. I wouldn't do it either." I awkwardly laugh. "I hope you're feeling better now. Go get some more rest okay."

~
A/N: anyway have a great night everyone!
💚🌱