•Jaehyun•

Jung Jaehyun
Word count: 427
Blurb
-

Jaehyun's POV

"Goodnight babe." Y/n says as she slowly closes her eyes. "Goodnight princess." I kiss her forehead. She was quickly asleep unlike me. I was still awake so I just got on my phone for a little while. I suddenly feel a cold hand against my arm. "Ow no princess." But she was asleep. I took her hands in mine so they'll warm up. I looked at the time, I should sleep too. As soon as I closed my eyes I hear snoring next to me. I looked at y/n, she's sleeping deeply. Why does she have to snore right now? Luckily it was just for a short time. The moment it stopped I closed my eyes to sleep.

"Ah. What is this?" I wake up by a slap in the face. I look next to me, y/n still asleep but with her hand in my face and her legs tangled in mine. Every night it's something different. I'm lucky that she's not sleep talking now. I take her hand out of my face and go to sleep again. Hopefully this time without any disturbances. When I fell asleep, y/n started snoring again. 'No, why?" I whined. I tried to ignore it and sleep. "Baby?" She was pushing me. I end up on the floor. I sit there and look at her in annoyance. Guess that'll be the couch for the night, if I wanna sleep. I lay down with a pillow and a blanket over me. "Goodnight Jaehyun." I tell myself.

Y/N's POV

I feel next to me, there was no one. "Babe?" I slowly wake up. "Babe? Where are you?" I get up and go to the living room. "Babe what are you doing on the couch?" I see Jaehyu asleep and very uncomfortable. I sit on the floor next to him and watch him. "Babe." I slowly shook him. "What is it princess?" He says in an annoyed tone. "Why are you sleeping here?" I ask. "Why? Because you are impossible to sleep next." I didn't say anything about it. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to sound rude." He apologises. "No I'm sorry. You sleep bad because of me." I said. "Come back to bed, I want you to be comfortable." I tell him. We got back in the bedroom. We lay down and Jaehyun takes me in his arms. "This way you can't push me out of bed." He says before kissing my forehead. "Goodnight baby." He says sleepy. "Goodnight babe."