•Hendery•

Huang Guanheng
Word count: 1012
Angst with good ending
-

Y/N's POV

I was a whole day at work and it was extremely busy. Ever since my boss fired 2 people there's only been chaos at the office. He trusts me, that I can do this on my own, but I can't. "Here are the last files. Is there anything else sir?" I wish he'd say no. "There's still 20 minutes left right? Then I think you can still do this." He gave me another task to do. My phone has been buzzing like crazy but I can't pick up right now, I need to finish this first.

I finally finished everything and the day is over. It has been for the past 40 minutes but I can't leave this undone. I look at my phone for the first time since lunch. I got 20 missed calls from Hendery and many texts all from him and another few missed calls from Kun and Xiaojun. I reply to Hendery with 'I'm home soon, I'm sorry I couldn't answer. I love you!' And I left my office. I walk to my car and drive home. Kun called me once again, this time I could pick up.

"Y/n finally! Are you home?" He asks. "No I just finished work. Why?" I already hear him sigh. "Hendery wasn't at practice and doesn't reply to any of us. Maybe he's at your place, can you please check?" He asks. "I will. I'm almost home. But hasn't he texted you guys? He send me so many messages but I couldn't reply to any of those because of work." I say to him. "We didn't receive anything from him. And I'm honestly worried about him." Kun says. "Don't worry, it's Hendery. He's probably at my place doing whatever and forgetting about work."

I got to my place and take the elevator to my floor. I open the door with my key but all lights were turned off. Hendery isn't here. I walk into the kitchen and see his phone and keys, he has been here. "Babe, I'm home! Are you in the bathroom?" I knock before walking in, he wasn't there. Maybe he fell asleep in the bedroom. I open the door, my blanket was messed up but he wasn't here anymore. I decided to call Kun again. "He has been here but he left without phone or keys." I say.

"What? He never leaves without phone and keys. Where can he be?" He sighs. "I have no idea. Kun what do we do now?" I ask worried and scared that something might've happened. "Just look for him and watch your phone. I'll call when we find him." He tells me. "Okay. I'll call as well." I tell him before ending this call. I got my keys again and get out of the door. I take the elevator to the rooftop, I get out and open the door. "Hendery!" I saw him and run to him. I hug him from behind, tighter than ever!

"Hendery I was so worried about you." I say. "What are you doing here anyway? The guys missed you at practice." I tell him but he doesn't respond. He was staring in front of him, his face emotionless. "What happened? Babe, please talk to me." But he doesn't answer. "Let's go inside first." As I take his hand to come with me he hugs me. "You can always tell me if something's wrong." I say. "Please don't leave me." He softly whispers into my ear, he still hasn't let go. "I won't, I promise you." I say back.

Once we got back inside he goes to our room. "I'll get some water okay." I walk out and go to the kitchen. I call Kun to tell him I found Hendery. I got the glass of water and go back into the bedroom. He was laying down and quickly closed his eyes like I haven't seen it. "I know you're not sleeping, please talk to me. I'm really worried." I tell him. He opens his eyes, he was crying. "You want a hug?" I open my arms. He hugs me and cries on my shoulder. "I'm so sorry."

"For what?" I ask him. "For making you worried." I rub his back to calm him. "Don't be sorry. You want to tell me why you were on the roof?" I decided to ask him only 1 question at the time. I don't want to rush him. "It's too much. I can't do it anymore. I'm so stressed from everything. I wanted to clear my mind." He tells me. "That's okay, of course you can clear your mind when you're stressed. Is that why you left your phone in the kitchen?" He nods in response. "Why are you crying now?"

"Because I feel stupid." He says. "You're not stupid. Why'd you say that?" I ask. "Because I thought about ending it all. I'm stupid for almost killing myself." What he said really surprised me. I never knew he'd say something like that. "You wanted to jump off the roof?" I asked with a broken heart. It's horrible to see him so sad. "Y-Yes. I know it's so dumb." I shook my head. "Stop saying that you're stupid and dumb. You're not. I'm already happy that you didn't jump and I found you. You don't deserve to feel so miserable."

"Then why do I feel like that?" He asks me. "I don't know, but I'm sure that if we work on it that you slowly will feel better and better. I'm willing to help and I'm sure the guys too." I tell him. "Do I need to go to a psychologist?" He asks. "Only if you want to. You're not getting forced to go. But know that whatever you choose to do on getting better, we'll help you and stand with you." I hold his hand in mine and wipe his tears with my other. "I love you more than anything!" I give him a sweet kiss.

~
A/N: there's so much happening in Ncity lately, I can't really keep up but also a very happy birthday to YangYang!🎉💕🤧
💚🌱