•Haechan•

Lee Donghyuck
Word count: 600
Short imagine
-

Haechan's POV

Me and y/n were gaming together. "Go left! Go left!" She yells at me. "I am going left!" I say. "No that's right!" I sigh deeply as I got killed. "You're so stupid." She says. "But you love my stupid ass." I laugh. "Yes I do." She smiles. "Yuck love and affection." I made fake vomiting noises. "Yah! But you love me as well." I laugh as she playfully hit my shoulder. Her phone suddenly rang. "Oh that's my mom." She picks up the phone and pauses the game.

Since y/n is foreign she spoke in her mother language which I didn't understand, but it was cute. Whenever she says something it just... mhm so adorable! I love it. "Yes mom, okay. Yeah I'm taking care of myself, I'm healthy and eat enough. Don't worry. Bye, love you too." She hung up the phone. "What was all that?" I ask her. "Just my mom making sure I'm still alive." She giggles. "You sounded cute." I smile at her. "What do you mean?" She asks confused. "You just sound cute whenever you speak that language." She playfully rolls her eyes.

"It's nothing special." She replies. "What? It is to me! Can you teach me?" I ask her. "You want to learn my native language? No no no, that's too hard." She said. "What come on, please!" I beg her. "No, baby don't do that to yourself." I sigh. "But I really want to. Or don't you want me to learn your language, is there a reason? I bet it's so I won't understand what you say." She takes my hand. "It's not because of that but I think it's just... I don't know for what will u use it? Nothing." She tells me.

"To communicate with you and your family. Without having to use a translator." I say. "Haechan it's sweet that you wanna learn." She tells me. "But? What is holding you back?" I ask her looking deep in her eyes. "I just don't wanna teach you." She says. "Sure." I simply say and turn back to my the game. "Are you mad?" I shook my head. "Sad?" I shook my head again. "Something is clearly wrongs, tell me." She said holding onto my arms. "Upset, a little. I want to speak this language for you, to be able and talk with you as you can fluently and confidently speak. I know how much you miss home."

"That's really nice of you babe, but you don't have to do that specially for me. It's fine for me, you don't have to." She pecked my cheek. "But you're so sweet to think about me." I smile. "At least teach me how to say I love you." I say. "I love you." I roll my eyes. "In your native language, duh." She chuckles. "I love you." I repeated it in her language. "Great! Cutie." She claps her hands. "Cutie? What does that mean?"

"That you're cute." She explains. "Oh but you're the cutie, not me." I squeeze her cheeks. "Lies we both know you're the cute one." She said. "No I'm cool and brave." I state. "Yes you are cutie." She laughs. "Whatever. Let's continue our game now." I say. "Wait, first this." She gave me a sweet kiss which surprised me but I kissed back. "Sneaky, I see you." She laughs. "Let's Play the game now shall we." We continued our previous game. As usual we stayed up late, forgetting about the time. But at least I'm with y/n.

~
A/N: umm can someone explain how a drawing of Jaemin's abs ended up in my notebook? Like I was at school looking through my drawings and suddenly I found that... the fact my whole class always want to see my drawings just makes it more awkward hehe
💚🌱