•Haechan & YangYang•

Lee Donghyuck & Liu YangYang
Word count: 1203
-

YangYang's POV

"Go now." I shook my head. "I can't. I'm staying in here." I say and sit down again. "No, you're coming with us, you have to!" Hendery tries pulling me out of the car. "NO!" I yell as he and Xiaojun pull me out. "Yes!" They tell me as they put me down on the ground. "Now get up and go inside." I shook my head and look down. "No choice man, you're going inside and get these pictures taken." Lucas picks me up and carries me inside. "I hate you all."

"Same goes to you." They sarcastically smile. "YangYang! Nice to see you." I hear Haechan. I look up and see him walking towards me. "H-hi." I stupidly smile. "You took your friends here? That's nice. Follow me, Jaemin is waiting for us." He takes my hand and pulls me with him. Jaemin is student in photography, he needed 2 people for his project, I said yes without knowing that the other person was Haechan. "YangYang!" Jaemin smiles. "Hey Jaemin." I wave at him. "In that room you can go change into the outfit that's ready for you." He points at a door.

I go in and look at the outfit. I change into it and walk out of the room. "Wow YangYang!" Haechan comments. "Who made this?" I ask curious. "My older sister. She does this in her spare time." He tells me. "She's really good." I say as I really liked the outfit I was wearing. "Come sit down, we still gotta do your makeup." He let me sit in the chair. "Who's doing that?" I ask. "Me!" Haechan smiles. I furrow and look at Jaemin. "He's good at it, trust him." Jaemin tells me. I nod and relax more.

I don't hate Haechan, definitely not. I actually like him. But I don't know how to cope with my feelings. Haechan carefully starts to do my makeup. I was nervous, we were never this close. "Is something wrong?" Haechan asks me. "Uh no. Nothing." I answer. "Let me guess: you think it's strange for me to be good with makeup? Of course, every guy like you thinks that." He sighs. "What do you mean every guy like me?" I ask. "Oh you know. Your whole friend group, y'all can't be more straight than that." He says but I laugh loudly.

"You think I'm straight?" He nods. "No, I'm not. And I never said that it's weird for you doing makeup. I actually think it's cool." I tell him. "Really?" I nod. "So you do this more often?" I ask. "For school obviously not because everyone would just judge me but whenever I'm home and just go out with friends, of course. You can say it's like a hobby. I like it, to experiment and create different looks." He explains to me. "That's really nice. And you should do it for school as well. If people judge you just call for me and I'll be right there to..."

"Thanks but violence is not the way of speaking." I raised my brows. "I thought you're the one to play games with a lot of action and violence?" He nods. "But those are games, this is real life. You're done, what do you think?" I look at myself in the mirror, it was something natural just great for the shoot. "It's amazing. Thanks." I smile. "Hyuck get changed now. I can already take some solo pictures of YangYang." Jaemin says. Haechan goes into the changing room as I followed Jaemin.

"Just pose naturally, do whatever feels good to you." He tells me. "Why did you actually ask me for this?" I ask. "Oh well, Jeno didn't have time. Haechan already agreed, Renjun said he doesn't wanna waste his time on this so I thought I'd ask you." He tells me as I pose and he takes some pictures. "Am I wrong or are you feeling insecure about doing this? It almost looks like you're looking down at yourself." He suddenly says. "I'm surprised you asked me. I mean there are so many people at our school who're way prettier than me."

"That's not true. You're also handsome. But I also know you and you're fun. Also Haechan literally begged me to ask you for this." I stopped posing and looked surprised at Jaemin. "What do you mean?" I ask. "He asked me if he could do the shoot with you." He tells me. "Are you surprised? Come on that dude is so in love with you!" Jaemin tells me, he keeps surprising me. "He loves me?" Jaemin nods. "But I'm not supposed to tell you that so please don't say anything. But what do you think about him?" I gulp.

"H-he's nice, for so f-far I know him. He seems funny and n-ice. Whenever he laughs it's just..." I realised I was talking too much. "You like him huh?" Jaemin gives me a teasing look. "W-what? Me? Maybe, but don't tell him please." I pout. "Why not? He likes you, you like him. I don't see the problem." We went quiet as Haechan walks back into the studio. Jaemin takes a few more solo pictures before calling Haechan in. "We're so quiet, did something happen?" I shook my head. "That outfit... looks n-nice on y-you."

I hate myself for stuttering! "Thank you, you also look great YangYang." He smiles sweetly. "Can you 2 get a little closer, yeah!" Jaemin was hyping us up so we'd be more comfortable in our poses. To make everything look as natural as possible. "Mhm Haechan can you face YangYang and place your arm on his shoulder. YangYang, your head a little more to this side, oh wait a little back. Yes perfect!" Our heads were so close to each other, my heart is going to explode soon! "Now look back at Haechan. Look deep in each other's eyes. Exactly!"

We were staring in each other's eyes. It's like we were talking without saying anything. It was giving me some signals. I should kiss him, wait no I can't do that. But something tells me to do it. Haechan looks at my lips then back at my eyes, I did the same before closing my eyes. He leans in and his lips touched mine. I kissed him back. I totally forgot we were doing this shoot, it was just him and me right now. "Guys it's okay, you can stop now." Jaemin cleared his throat. We pulled away and smiled at each other.

"Okay I need a few more solo pictures of Haechan and then we're done. YangYang you can already get changed again." Jaemin instructs. What just happened? Did I really kiss with Haechan? I smiled like a little kid. I got changed and stayed in this room, I was just thinking. Suddenly Haechan walks in. "Oh hey." He smiles, cheeks red as a tomato. "Hi." I shyly said. "About earlier..." I interrupted him and kissed him again. "I'm sorry." I say as I pull away. "No, it's fine. I like it, I like you." He says. "I like you too."

~
A/N: tbh I haven't seen any YangYang x Haechan stories so I thought this would be fun. I hope y'all liked it as well
💚🌱