•XiaoJun•

Xiao Dejun
Word count: 2017
-

Xiaojun's POV

I don't believe in things like a past life or ghost or real magic. I don't believe in much of these things. The only thing I believe in is that everyone has their soulmate. But how do you find them and where? There are so many people and 1 of them is your soulmate. Grandma always told me that you'll know it when a person is your soulmate but how? How do you know? I just want to find them. That's my goal in life, find my soulmate and live happily ever after. Cheesy.

"Xiao, can you come and with me? No one of the guys want to get coffee with me." YangYang whines. "Sure, just give me a second." I got changed from my pjs to something more normal to wear outside. And we make our way to a near by cafe. The closer we get to the building the more I get some strange feeling. Like something's going to happen, I don't know if it's good or bad. We walk in, the strong smell of coffee is present. "Oh there's a long line." YangYang sighs. There was indeed, a lot of business men and students who're soon starting their classes.

"Guess we'll have to wait." I say. I check my phone for a little while as I suddenly get a headache. "Ugh ow my head hurts like crazy." I tell YangYang. "You need to sit down?" He asks. "How's that going to help?" I question. "I don't know." He simply answers. "It keeps getting worse." I hold my head trying to not think about the pain, but it's impossible. We're still in line, it was almost our turn to order. But I don't know how long I can keep lasting with this headache.

Y/N's POV

I walk into a cafe, I don't have much time left before my first class starts. I don't want to be late, but I'm in need of coffee. The whole walk to the cafe I got a strange feeling. I have no idea about what, it's an unfamiliar feeling. When I walk in I start to feel weak. I was dizzy and had a headache. Why do I have this now? Can't it wait for after class? I was standing behind 2 guys. I didn't mean to but I heard what they were talking about.

He has a heavy headache, just like me. Does every client get that when they walk in here? "YangYang I can't take it any longer. It hurts so badly." The one on the right says. "Xiaojun I don't know what I can do about it. I don't have any medicines or something. Maybe get some fresh air outside." His name is Xiaojun. He turns around to walk outside. I had a few seconds eye contact before everything went black.

Xiaojun's POV

I turn to walk outside as a girl behind me faints. I quickly bend down to help her. "Hello? Can you hear me? Please wake up." I checked for breathe and her pulse. Everything seems normal. "Call a doctor." I looked for something like an ID. So I knew who she was. I found a student card, her picture, name and date of birth on it. "Y/n, can you hear me? I need you to wake up. YangYang check the time." I tell him. After a bit she wakes up. "How do you feel?" I ask her. "My head hurts and everything feels so heavy." She tells me. "You know where you are?" She looks around and nods. "I remember." She says.

"Great a doctor is on their way, just stay like this. If you get up too quickly, you might faint again." I tell her. "YangYang how long was she out?" I ask. "1minute 14 seconds." He tells me. "That's long." I say in a whispery tone. "The doctor is here." Someone says. They check all the basics. "We're taking you to the hospital for an extra and more details check up. Is there anyone here that's related?" The doctor asks y/n. She looks at me, that's my sign. "Yes I am." I say. "And you are? Brother? Nephew?"

"I'm her soulmate." The doctor looks strange at me. I sigh, they really don't believe in it. "I'm her boyfriend." I say. "Are you sure?" Y/n nods in response. "Xiaojun, you don't know her. Are you really going with her?" YangYang asks. "She's my soulmate I need to go with her. Tell the guys I'll be home later." I tell him before following the doctors and y/n. The drive to the hospital wasn't that long. We soon arrived. Y/n had a few tests and later got her room.

"How are you feeling? Is it going better?" I ask her. "Yes, I just had a headache and felt dizzy and suddenly it happened." She explains. "I'm Xiaojun by the way." I introduced myself. "I'm y/n. What you said to the doctor about soulmates, do you really believe it?" I nod. "Yes, do you?" I ask curiously. "Of course! My parents are each other's soulmate as well. I'm glad I found you." She smiles, it's a cute smile. "I'm also very happy we found each other. But can we, after you get out of here and feel better, go out some day? So we can get to know each other better?"

Y/n's smile only gets brighter. "I'd love to get to know you better. I still can't believe I found my soulmate." She giggles. "Me neither. I never knew how it happens, how you find them. I guess like this." I scratched the back of my neck. "I still need to thank you for helping and saving me. So thank you." She says. "it's no problem. I mean all these other people just say there and did nothing. Someone had to do something." I tell her. We keep talking like this for a long time. We had fun together, it isn't awkward at all. I'm happy to be with my soulmate.

~
A/N: so... kinda soulmate au, was it good? Like idk man I have no idea how to write an au. I just did something
💚🌱