•Doyoung•

Kim Doyoung
Word count:
A request by TylerWaffles hope you like it💓
I added the video so you could listen while reading
-

Y/N's POV

I took my boyfriend on vacation to the place where I grew up. I wanted to show him how it was for me. The whole day he's been singing to Billie Eilish's song idontwannabeyouanymore. And I love his voice! "Can we maybe film a cover for this song?" He asks me. "Yes! That'd be amazing, your fans are going to love it!" He smiles cutely. I'll get my camera and then we can go." I took my camera and checked if the battery is charged.

"Are you ready to go?" I nod and follow him out. We made sure we had anything we needed and left our hotel room. On an adventure in my hometown! "We can maybe get some shots of the streets and the nice city lights." Doyoung says as we walked around. I made sure to get some nice shots. "Just go that way babe, I'll follow. Don't worry." Doyoung gave me a weird look. "You're letting me alone in this big city?" I giggle. "No it's for the video!" He walks and I record from behind.

Doyoung suddenly stops and points somewhere. "Can we get snacks here?" He asks. "Yes sure go, I'll wait here." I told him but he stays next to me. "I barely speak English, how am I going to do that?" He asks with a little pout. "It's a good practice and I'm sure you can do it." Once he goes inside and pays for the snacks and drinks, I record it secretly. I just think these shots are going to be very nice and cute for the video. I saw him struggling to communicate and he keeps looking outside for me. I decided to walk in and help him.

"Let's take the underground, I know a great place to have dinner at." I tell him. As I let Doyoung get the tickets I started to record again. I have a nice idea to make this cover video look a bit vintage. We were looking for which platform we need as a man with a parrot appears. "Woah look how cool, princess can you take a picture of it?" I blush a bit by the nickname. "I asked the man if we could get some pictures with the bird. I also recorded a part.

"Baby look it's sitting on your shoulder, this so cool!" I say as we both stand there with a big smile. "Hello, are you my new friend?" Doyoung was talking to the bird. "Now you too princess!" I looked up from my camera screen. "What? Me, I don't know. It's pretty big." I was hesitant. "Don't be scared, he won't do anything." The bird climbs onto my shoulder. "Oh wow, I have a parrot on my shoulder!" I see Doyoung taking some pictures with his phone, he has a big smile plastered on his face.

Suddenly a voice speaks through the speakers. "Oh that's our metro. We have to go now. Thank you sir, have a nice day." Me and Doyoung run to catch the underground, we just got on time. "Do we need to go far?" He asks me. "No only 2 stops. It won't be long." The metro was pretty crowded so we were kinda pushed together. But I didn't mind to stand this close to my boyfriend. We hugged the whole time as we talked some more. "We're here. Come follow me." He holds onto my hand so neither of us gets lost.

"Look, isn't this a nice place to shoot the cover?" Doyoung asks me. "Yes, it's great. Are you ready?" He nods, he checks the lyrics first before we started the music. His voice is so angelic! I loved to hear him sing. I filmed from different angles at the same time enjoying the singing. Some people stopped and listened to Doyoung singing, it was amazing. When he was going for a high note, my heart skipped a beat. Sometimes I really wonder how someone so amazing is dating me. As the song came to an end some people were clapping their hands making Doyoung shy and smile.

"Was that okay?" He asks me. "Okay? Baby that was super!" I hug him. He looks me deep in the eyes and gives me a kiss. "Thank you that you wanted to record this for me." He thanked me. "I'd do anything for you. No need to thank me." I said. "Anything? So next time you're singing with me for a cover?" He asks but I shook my head quickly. "Anything but that. I'll sing with you in the car and at home but not on camera or in public." I tell him. "But you're so good." He says. "But I'm too shy for that. Anyway let's go for dinner."

We walk out of the station and go to the restaurant to eat some. We had an amazing night together. On our way back we found some street artists who were playing piano. "Let's dance." Doyoung took my hand. We start to swing slowly from left to right. "What are we doing?" I questioned. "Dancing in the middle of the city." Doyoung simply said. "Let's go back to the hotel, it's already late." I said as I looked at the time.

This time there weren't many people at the underground. We could have a calm ride back to the hotel. "I had a really fun time today. What should we do tomorrow?" Doyoung asks as he kissed my forehead. "I don't know, we could maybe go to some places I used to go a lot when I was younger. Oh look, what do you think?" I showed him the video that I was still editing. "It already looks amazing. Thank you once again!" He gives me a big hug. "I'm going to finish this and then we can go sleep okay." He just smiles at me sweetly.

~
A/N: I'm honestly happy with this one☺️ also I need more covers from NCT their voices are so amazing and calming to listen to 💚🌱