•Jeno•

Lee Jeno
Word count: 904
-

Jeno's POV

"Do you have everything?" I ask y/n. "I don't know. Can you double check for me?" I nod and look in her bag. "You got a notebook, a few pens, highlighters, water bottle, wallet, keys. Where's your phone?" I ask. "I have it here." She shows it. "Here take some snacks with you and get lunch at noon okay, I don't want you to be hungry." I tell her. "You sound just like my mom." She sighs. "Well your mom's right, you should eat good. Now go, you don't want to be late on your first day."

We give each other a kiss before she left. It's y/n's 2nd year at college and today she starts again. I'm happy and excited for her but this also means less time with each other. Last year it was still fine but I know that each year it'll only get harder. But I believe in her she's a smart girl and she can do this. As soon as she left I already got bored. I have a free day but I don't have anything to do.

"Jeno? What are you doing here?" Y/n says surprised. "I was bored so I decided I'll pick you up after class. So are you ready to go?" I ask her curiously. "Ah um well, me and some classmates decided to go out and catch up a little." She tells me. "Can I come too? Please!" She smiles and nods. "But no embarrassing stories okay." I nod in response. "Don't worry. I won't say anything." I say and walk with her and some of her friends to a nearby cafe. "What is this place? I've never been here." I say. "We always come here. A friend of mine runs this place." A guy said.

I just sat next to y/n in silence. I was just glad I'm already with her. "Jeno can you let go of my arm please?" She asks. "Why?" I slowly let go. "Because I need to go to the restroom." She apologises herself to her friends and walks away. "So you and y/n huh?" Someone said. "Yes what about it?" I question. "No we're just curious. She never talks about you, all we know is that she's dating you." A girl said. "Do you need to know more? I mean maybe she has a reason why she doesn't wanna talk about it."

"Well every time we ask about it she ignores the question or tries changing the subject. It almost seems like she's ashamed of you." They say. "Do you really think so?" I ask. "Hey, I'm back, what are we talking about?" Y/n sits down next to me again. "Nothing special." I answered. She starts talking with her friends and I just could only stare at her. "Are you okay?" She asks when she noticed me looking. "Uh yeah, totally. Just excuse me for a second. I'm gonna take some fresh air.

I walk out and breathe in a few times. What if she really is ashamed of me? She doesn't want anyone to know much about us. She even asked me to not tell stories. Y/n really is ashamed of me. Maybe I should just leave, so she won't have to feel that way. I go back inside to get my jacket but instead I see one of the guys on my place, extremely close to y/n. "Y/n?" All heads turn to me. She looked surprised. "Whatever." I turn around again and walk out. She doesn't want me anymore.

"Jeno please stop, don't walk away." I hear her. "Why? Don't you love me anymore? Are you that ashamed of me that you get around other guys? If you don't wanna be with me anymore just say it!" A tear escaped my eyes. I looked away, I didn't want her to see me cry. "No, Jeno where do you get that from?" She asks. "They said you never talk about me or just us in general, you asked me to not tell any embarrassing stories, you let that guy sit so close to you. It's so obvious."

"No. You don't get it. I never talk because I don't want any false rumours to spread. I didn't want any embarrassing stories because they don't know I can get so crazy at home and I rather keep it like that. And that guy, I only know him since today and I didn't feel comfortable with him sitting next to me. I didn't dare to say anything about it as well. I still love you so much, I don't want to break up. Please don't cry." She takes my hands and looks me in my eyes. "Can I get a hug?"

We hug for a while. "Let's get our stuff inside and go home, we can cuddle and watch some show." She says. "Sounds great. But before we go inside, first this." I pull her closer and give her a loving kiss. "I'm sorry I doubted you." We walk hand in hand back inside. Some look in awe at us. Obviously the guy from before just glared. "I'm sorry guys but we're going home already. I'm pretty tired." We take our things and walk away. "Bye y/n, bye Jeno!" They said goodbye. "And now let's have some time together." She smiles at me.

~
A/N: I'm back, idk for how long tho. I just had 0 inspiration and I was exhausted from my first week at school. Anyway I hope I can continue writing some more again
💚🌱