•Haechan•

Lee Donghyuck
Word count: 952
Requested by @Haechanxkihyun , thank you and I hope you like it💕
-

Y/N's POV

I'm out with Haechan, we decided to do something together after a while. "Should we go here?" He asks as we stop in front of a cafe. "Sure, let's go inside." We order and go sit at a table. This cafe was very cute and many choices for drinks and snacks. I take out a little box. Lately I've been working on some bracelets and I'm almost finished. "What's that?" Haechan asks me. "Matching bracelets, I'm almost finished." I explain.

"For who?" He asks curiously. "Are you for real? It's for us!" I see a smile appear on his face. "Really? That's so sweet. They look nice." He says. "This one is yours. I hope it fits, it was guessing for your wrist." I tell him. "Can I help?" He asks. "Can you hold this carefully. I need to look for the charms." Haechan carefully holds the bracelet as I looked for the little charm. "Here it is." I get the star charm on. I finished with a few more coloured pearls before I finished. "Can I get your wrist."

I made the bracelet just the right size. "It fits perfectly." I smile proudly. "Thank you." He looks at it carefully. "What does the star charm mean?" He asks looking at me. "Because you always call me that and like this we're always together. I got a sunny charm." I show him my own bracelet. "That is so sweet! But I don't have anything for you." He pouts. "I didn't ask for anything, you don't need to get me anything." I tell him. "But you made this for me. Do you still have pearls left?" I nod. "Can I make something for you?"

"Sure, but what do you want to make?" I ask. "I don't know yet, you already have a bracelet maybe a necklace." I smile at how sweet and cute he is, wanting to make something for me too. "You like this colours together?" I nod in response. "You're doing it great. It's cute how concentrated you are." He chuckles. "Am I really cute?" I nod. "But you're cuter." He pinches my cheeks. "No don't." I start blushing and place my hands over my cheeks. "You see, you're cute!" I shook my head.

"A heart charm because I love you." He blows me a kiss which I return. "I love you too." I say with a big smile. I drink from my drink and just watch Haechan concentrating on making the necklace. I secretly take a few pictures. "I think I'm finished. What do you think?" He shows me. "It's so pretty, thank you baby!" I give him a big hug. "Let me help you." He helps me to wear it. "Oh no." He suddenly says. "Why are you saying oh no?" I ask concerned. "It's too small. I'm sorry." He says with a little pout.

"Don't be sad, you can remake it." I tell him. "But it takes so long. In a bit I have to leave for work again." He sighs. "Don't worry. Take it with you. Every time you have some time you can work on it. Take as long as you need." I tell him. "Are you for real?" I nod. Take it with you, just make sure not to mix the different colours and pearls." He nods. "Trust me, I won't." He smiles sweetly. His phone starts ringing. "Uh I already have to go. I'm sorry. I see you later cutie." He kisses my forehead before leaving.

Haechan's POV

"We're in our practice room. And let us show you what goes on!" Jeno was holding the camera and goes around. "Let us see what Haechan is doing." He shoves the camera in my face. "What are you doing?" He asks. "Making a necklace for my star." I say. "Oh, how sweet." Renjun says sarcastically. "Yah, don't say it like that. It's what couples do." I say, trying to concentrate again. "What are these?" Jisung asks. I look what he was holding. "Give that here! She told me not to mess up." I take it back and put it back on the right place.

"Are you always like that around y/n? So careful and soft?" The guys ask. "I'm always like that." I comment. "Are you sure?" I glare at Renjun. "Now leave me, I try to concentrate." I say pushing them away. "We have to continue practicing again. I don't think you have time to continue that." I sigh and place it back carefully. "But seriously, isn't this sweet what I'm doing?" I question. "It's really sweet. Y/n is lucky." Jaemin says. "I'm the lucky one." I say quietly. We start dance practice again.

Y/N's POV

"Baby!" I hug Haechan after I opened the door. "Oh I missed you!" He whispers. "What a surprise. Why didn't you tell me you were coming over?" I ask him. "Because I wanted it to be a surprise. I also got you something." He says with a smile. "Close your eyes and open your hands." I do as told. It's a little scary but I can trust him. "You can open your eyes again." He says after placing something in my hands. I open my eyes and see a necklace. "Self made and specially for you."

I look at the necklace then back at Haechan. "Thank you! It's beautiful!" I put it on. "How does it look?" I ask him. "Amazing! I'm glad it fits this time. I worked hard on this." He chuckles. "It's great, I love it. Thank you!" I give him a quick kiss.

~
A/N: I hope this was good enough and btw if there are more requests you can always dm or ask in the comments 💚🌱