•Jaehyun•

Jung Jaehyun
Word count: 1037
-

Y/N's POV

"That was so funny! I can't wait for next class together." I laugh. "Me neither, see you y/n." My classmate waves at me as I left the school gates. "Hey honey." I hug Jaehyun as I see him standing. "Who was that guy?" He asks without saying hi first. "Really? No hey babe, how was your day? Just that." He looks at me. "I'm sorry." He starts smiling. "How was your day babe? I missed you!" He gives me a kiss. "It was great. I missed you too." I give him another kiss.

"Can you now answer me?" He asks. "It's a friend from class." I tell him. "And? I wanna know more." He says still holding me by my waist. "He likes to sing and play guitar, he's always joking around and he's into my friend so you don't have to worry." I say. "Are you sure he's into your friend? Because he's been staring at you the whole time." Jaehyun says. "Really? Where is he?" I ask. "Don't look. It's just me okay." He caresses my cheek. "You're so cute when you're jealous." I laugh. "Jealous? I'm not." He rolls his eyes.

"You don't have to pretend. I know you are." I smile. "Then come here, I want to show him that you're taken." He pulls me closer and kisses me, for a long time. I smile as we pull back. I see Jaehyun glaring behind me. I know it's towards my friend. I sigh. "What's wrong?" Jaehyun asks. "You gotta stop making my friends scared." I say. "What? I don't do that." He says. "Yes you did, remember last time. You should start controlling your jealousy." I say. "Fine, next time I'll just do nothing and let other guys stare you down."

"They don't." I say as I get into the car. "Yes they do. Why do you think I'm so jealous? I don't want others to think they have a chance with you. You're my girlfriend." Jaehyun says. "And you're my boyfriend, yet many girls go crazy over you every single day." I look him in the eyes. "Is this our first fight?" He asks me. "No. We're just... discussing something." I tell him. "Then can we stop 'discussing' and just go to dinner and have a nice date?" He smiles and gives me a quick kiss before starting the engine.

"Who are you texting?" Jaehyun asks. I turn off my phone and place it on the table with the screen down. "I just had to apologise, I don't want anyone of my friends to feel uncomfortable." I say. "Wasn't it one of our promises to let others out of our dates? No phone calls or texts." I slowly nod. "But last time you were also still texting with Taeyong." I say. "But that was important." He says. "So is this." I say. "Okay, I won't bring it up again and we'll not look at our phones again this evening. Just me and you." He smiles and holds my hand.

I got a text, I wanted to look at my phone but I stopped myself. I look at Jaehyun, he was looking at my phone. "You also wanna know who it is?" I ask. "Yeah. Ugh I'm sorry, I wasn't going to talk about it again." He sighs. "We can check and then I'll hide my phone in my bag so we won't get disturbed again." I say. Jaehyun nods and I look on my phone. I gasp reading the text. "What is it? Did something bad happen?"

"You were right." I say. "About what?" Jaehyun says confused. "That guy liking me." I totally didn't know and now I'm surprised. "Sad for him because you're already dating a great guy." Jaehyun says. "Oh yeah? Who is he?" I jokingly ask. "Haha. Really funny." He says sarcastically. "Okay, now we can have our date. Nicely and calm, the 2 of us alone." I smile. "That's right. And I'm sorry for getting so jealous earlier, I'll try to keep it down next time." Jaehyun says. "Thank you." I say. Just when we tried to enjoy our night, someone calls him.

"Give here." I say. "What are you going to do?" He asks. "Trust me." I say. He gives me his phone, I pickup the call. "Hello?" I ask. "Hey y/n, is Jaehyun there?" Johnny asks. "I'm sorry but we're on a date and try to have a nice dinner together. You can call him later again. Have a nice evening Johnny, bye." I end the call and give it back to Jaehyun. "That's why I like you so much." He giggles. "For what exactly?" I ask. "That you're not scared to speak up and tell others what you think."

"Is that a good thing?" I've always been insecure about it and try to not do it that much. "Of course it depends in what situations but right now it was great! Now we can enjoy each other's presence." Just as he says that someone starts talking. And Jaehyun sighs deeply. "Can't we have one second alo- Oh I'm sorry." He says as he sees it's the waiter with our food. I laugh at Jaehyun who was turning red from embarrassment. "Enjoy your meal." The man says. "Thank you." He leaves and I laugh a little more.

"Next time let's order something at your place, no one else and no phones." I nod. "Great idea, we'll do that." I smile. "Now let's enjoy our meals." I say. "Yes, you too babe." We start eating and chatting about our weeks. Finally a moment of rest and no interruptions. After our dinner, we paid and left the restaurant. "Instead of going home, should we just make a drive and enjoy the calm night?" Jaehyun asks me. "Can we still play some music?" I ask. "Of course. Lay back and relax okay." He takes my hand and drives like that. I enjoyed it so much. Jaehyun sometimes stealing a glance as I was just staring at the lights reflecting in his sparkling eyes. "I love you." I suddenly say. Jaehyun's smile couldn't get any bigger. "I love you too."

~
A/N: any requests? I only have a small idea for a NCT reacts but I don't have anything else...
Anyway have a good night💚🌱