•Chenle•

Zhong Chenle
Word count: 892
-

Y/N's POV

"I don't want to go." I say. "You have to." Jaemin says. "No, I don't have to do anything." I tell him. "Y/n, don't be so boring. It's just a diner at a restaurant and afterwards to the arcade with the guys." He whines. "I hate arcades!" I turn around, my face in my pillows. "Last week you were beginning me to go to the arcade. Don't lie to me." He sits next to me. "Why don't you want to go? There must be a good reason." He doesn't know about my crush on Chenle.

"It's Chenle." I mumble. "What's with him? Is he too loud? Did he say something that hurt you last time? Just tell me y/n!" He whines to get me to talk. "I have a crush on him okay! I like him but he doesn't like me back, it's awkward to be around him." I explain to him. "Oh my god! Little y/n like little Chenle, oh so cute!" He says in a cute way. "Don't act like that. Now I'm definitely not going, you'll only make fun of me and expose me to Chenle."

"No, no y/n. I won't do that, I promise. Pinky promise!" We lock our pinkies. "If you break this promise I expose you to Renjun." He just laughs it off. "You don't even dare to." He says. "We'll see. But don't try to tell Chenle now." He smiles and hops off my bed. "Let's go now." He pulls me out of my bed. "What do I wear? I don't have anything." I say still laying on the floor. "Lies, you got so many cute and cool outfits. I'm sure Chenle'd like anything."

"Why would Chenle like it? No don't tell me you're going to try and get us together. If you do that I tell Renjun, I warned you!" He doesn't listen at me and opens my closet. "We're going to an arcade so maybe some jeans and a nice T-shirt. It can also be cold so take a sweater. Chenle is going to fall for you in a second." I sigh and shook my head. "No matching tonight!" I exclaim. "If you're going to act like that, you'll never get a boyfriend!" He tells me. "I know, but am I even ready for a boyfriend?" I question.

"Believe me, you are. At least for Chenle. And it'll do him good too. He'll have someone to share everything with and have fun with." He explains to me as he got my outfit ready. "He has that already. Jisung." Jaemin laughs. "Jisung is different, they're best friends. You'll be the girlfriend." I roll my eyes and take my clothes to change in the bathroom.

We arrived at the restaurant. The guys were there already. "Y/n!" I hear 1 particular voice, and it belongs to Chenle. His arms were wide open for a hug. Jaemin gave me a little push and I stumble in his arms. "Hi Chenle. How are you?" I ask him. "Great, now you're here." I see Jaemin wiggle with his eyebrows. "How are you?" Chenle asks. "I'm fine." I shortly answers. "Are you sure?" He furrows as I avoid eye contact. "Y/n is just nervous." I look up at Jaemin. "Why? There's nothing to be nervous about." Jeno smiles. "I'm fine, I'm not nervous. Let's just sit down and eat." I say sitting down. "I sit here with Jisung. Chenle, you can sit with y/n since it's the last place left." Why does Jaemin have to do this?

"Here y/n, you want a bite of my food." Chenle brings his chopsticks closer to my mouth. "Is it good?" He asks and I nod. "You want a bite of my food too?" He smiles and nods slowly. "Look at these kids, how cute sharing their food." I glare at Jaemin. "Oh look at this grandpa staring at someone." His eyes widened and mouth dropped. "Did we miss something?" Renjun asks. "You has to be there, you would've loved it!" I smile. "Y/n. It's a promise and I didn't break it yet so shut up."

"We clearly missed something." Haechan says ready for the gossips. "Jaemin likes Renjun!" I said knowing that I'll get that back. "How dare you. Well y/n likes Chenle! Now we're even." I gasp. "Y/n is it true?" Chenle asks. "Y-Yes." I hid my face in my hands. "Jaemin?" He nods. "Yes it's true Renjun." As both of us are blushing, Jeno, Haechan and Jisung were laughing and clapping their hands. "This is better than any movie." Haechan smiles.

"Y/n, can we talk about earlier?" Chenle asks. "Look I'm sorry if this made it weird between us." I already apologise. "Don't apologise. I honestly feel the same way." He chuckles while looking down at his hands. "You do?" He nods. "Yes of course, you're an amazing person and I enjoy spending time with you!" He tells me. "Do you want to be my girlfriend? If you're okay with it, I'm not forcing." I cut him off with a kiss on his cheek. "I'm more than okay with it." I smile happily. "Look at the kids, what a happy ending!" Jaemin says, he's almost happier than we are.

~
A/N: what can I say? Chenle is just the sweetest! 💚🌱