•Jeno•

Lee Jeno
Word count: 507
-

Y/N's POV

"Baby, look what I got!" I said as I run up to Jeno. I was extremely happy. "Is that our reload album? You bought it?" He smiles, seeing that I was holding onto it. "I bought 2, both versions." I said. "Have you opened it already?" I shook my head. "I wanted to do it with you." We sit down at the dining table. "Which one first?" I ask him. "Rolling version." He answers. I got the foil off and opened the album slowly. The photo card was turned around so I didn't see it yet.

"Who'd you get?" Jeno asks curiously. I take it and look at it without Jeno seeing. "Oh my god! I got my bias!" I yell out. "You got me? That's amazing!" Jeno said. "Oh..." I start. "What is it?" He asks. "It's Renjun." His smile fades. "So I'm not your favourite?" Jeno pouts. "Baby I don't mean it in that way. You're my boyfriend, of course you're my favourite. But." He cuts me off. "But Renjun is your bias. It's okay, at least I'm your bias wrecker. Right?"

"Y/n!" He whines. "I'm sorry. But know that I love you the most." I peck his nose. "Now let's see who you got for round card and poster." He gives a little smile. "Chenle for both." I show him. I look through the album. "Look at you, so nice and cool." I point at his pictures. "You think so?" I nod quickly. "Of course!" We look through it a little more. "Now the other album." He says already taking off the foil in my place. "You look more excited than I am" I laugh. I let him open it himself. He opened the poster first. "Jaemin." He said simply. Next he turned the round card and photo card at the same time. "Look! You got my photo card!" He shows it proudly. "Yay! And who's round card did I get?" I ask. "Just Renjun." He said quietly. "Are you jealous?" I ask him. Jeno avoids eye contact. "Baby?" I ask, trying to meet his eyes. "What if I am?" He faced me. "Don't be! It are just some photos and albums." I say as I cup his face with my hands. "It are some photos but that doesn't change who your favourite is."

"Did you listen to me earlier? You're my favourite person ever! I love you so much! It's not because Renjun is my bias that I don't like you anymore." I tell him. "I'm sorry that I'm jealous." He apologise. "It's normal to be jealous sometimes, you shouldn't be sorry. I just don't want you to feel like this." I see a small smile appear on his face. "Can I get a kiss?" He asks sweetly. Without saying anything I give him a kiss. "Do you feel better now?" I ask. "Yes, thank you. You're the sweetest." He says. "I love you." I smile. "I love you too!" He hugs me tightly.

~
A/N: it's extremely short, I know... but I hope it's still okay. Have a nice day everyone💚🌱