NCT as ...

NCT as students on Hogwarts pt2

Here am I sorting all 23 members of NCT in the 4 Hogwarts houses. This is in my opinion, which I know is different from many others.

In this 2nd part it goes from '97 liners until '99

~

Jaehyun: Gryffindor
It was hard to place Jaehyun in one of the houses. Jaehyun is brave and daring. He's ready to fight but only for the good and for his closest friends and family.

WinWin: Hufflepuff
I feel like he's very passionate in what he does and he loves to make new friends. He doesn't like negativity and rather avoids it. Therefore I think WinWin perfectly fits in Hufflepuff.

Jungwoo: Hufflepuff
I didn't put Jungwoo in Hufflepuff because they're soft. No, I chose this house because he's always smiley, he likes to have fun and be around the people he cares about. Jungwoo is kind hearted and loyal.

Lucas: Gryffindor
He got nerve, Lucas doesn't seem to be scared easily. He looks for adventure and new things to keep himself busy. He's proud of what he all has achieved in the past and what's still coming.

Mark: Gryffindor
I did not put him in Gryffindor because he 'looks' like Harry. He once said it himself and I think his personality fits this house. Mark is very loyal and determined. I think he's also a very humble person.

Xiaojun: Ravenclaw
Xiaojun looks creative and original. He's a curious person and is up to learn something new even if it's just something simple and small. Xiaojun is a dreamer. And a little competitive.

Hendery: Gryffindor
It took me a while before I found his house and I'm still debating but I guess Hendery can fit in Gryffindor. He's honest, playful, lives in the moment. You can trust and count on him, if you need him he'll be there to help you.

~
In the end I was still debating if Jaehyun and Hendery couldn't fit in Slytherin as well but I still chose these houses and I think it fits them better. For WinWin I was also debating to put him in Ravenclaw.
💚🌱