•Xiaojun•

Xiao Dejun
Word count: 797
-

Y/N's POV

Xiaojun runs up to me. "Y/n, can you do me a favour?" I shook my head. "Why not? You don't even know what I'm going to ask." I was still shaking my head. "No Jun, I know you. You always ask me to help with a girl. I'm not helping you anymore." I tell him. "Please y/n, just 1 last time!" He begs. "Give me 1 good reason why? You never had a 2nd date or even texted the girl after." I say. "This time will be different. I've been talking with her, chatting with her. We really get along well."

This is really heartbreaking, he doesn't know about the enormous crush I have for him. He doesn't know how much it hurts me to see him date other girls. "Fine, what do you want me to help with?" I ask him. "She's coming over and my room is a mess. I can't get it done on my own. Please help your best friend!" I sigh deeply. "Fine. But know that I hate you." I say. "We both know you don't hate me. But thanks so much!"

We get at his home and go to his bedroom. "What happened here? Did a bomb explode?" I ask seeing the mess. "The guys were here yesterday." He scratches the back of his head. "Dirty underwear has nothing to do with the guys. Ew Jun, why do you make me do this?" I cry out. "Because I helped you last time with your Chinese class." He says. "Which I failed because you taught me the wrong vocabulary!" He puts on his cutest smile. "You're lucky you're my best friend." I start with the empty chips bags and different cups and glasses.

"Who's the lucky girl?" I ask him. "Oh uh it's just a girl from school." He mumbles. "Who from school?" I ask again. "If I say it, don't get mad at me okay." This made me furrow my brows. "Don't tell me it's missy 'my dad is rich and I'm popular'." Xiaojun's face said it all. "Why am I even helping you then? I hate you! Why'd you date her?" I was mad at him, obviously. She always made fun of me and tries getting in every guy's pants. I'm sure she's just using Dejun.

"Y/n, please. She's not using me. She's real with me, I promise." He holds my arm. "No Jun. I don't believe it and won't believe it! I'm going home, have fun." He stops me. "I understand that you're mad but please believe me, she's different." I shook my head. "You know how she acts towards me. I'm sure she just does this to annoy me." He shook his head. "No, stop being so stubborn and just believe me for once." My eyes went wide. "Try cleaning all of this on your own." I walk out of his room. When I open the front door I see her standing.

"Y/n don't go." He stops when he sees his date standing. "Xiaojun, hey. I'm a little early but that's not a problem right?" She acts like I'm not even there. "Can you wait a little bit?" He closes the door. "Y/n tell me what bothers you so much." He holds my hand, not letting go. "I love you. I have for so long. But you keep asking for help with all these other girls. And now her, it really breaks me." I tell him how I feel, how I really feel.

"Y/n I'm so sorry, I didn't know. I love you too." I was confused, he always dates others. "What about these other girls?" I ask him. "I hoped with dating that my feelings will leave. I was too scared to confess. But these feelings never left, that's why I never had a 2nd date. I always end up thinking about you." He tells me. I was so happy to hear this. "Y/n, do you want to be my girlfriend?" I nod in response. "Yes Jun, of course!" We hug each other. "What with your date?" I ask him. "Oh, give me a second." He goes outside to talk with her.

"What did she say?" I ask as he walks back inside. "You were right. When I told her she got mad and started yelling. She said she just used me. I'm sorry for not listening." He hugs me, his head in the crook of my neck. "I love you, I'm sorry for everything and thanks for always being by my side." He whispers. Xiaojun looks into my eyes then at my lips. He leans in and kisses me. I kiss him back without hesitation. This feels so right.

~
A/N: I don't have to say much, I just hope everyone's doing fine and have a nice evening! 💚🌱