•Taeyong•

Lee Taeyong
Word count: 997
-

Taeyong's POV

"I don't want to leave you." I pout. "It's only 2 months." Y/n says. "You're sayings it like it's nothing. 2 months are long." I say. "I know but we'll call every night and we can text each other. And before we know, you're back home." She says hugging me. "I'm gonna miss you. I love you, bye bye baby." I kiss her before waving goodbye and leaving. It's only 2 months, I tell myself. A tour in America and then back home. I turn around and still see y/n standing, I wave one last time.

Week 1

"How was your day? Did you have a concert?" Y/n asks. "Yes I had and it was so much fun. We also went to a restaurant after and it reminded me of you." I tell her. "Of me? Why?" She looked surprised. "They served your favourite food and on the table was your favourite flower. Of course I choose the food you liked. I got pictures, I'll send them later." I tell her. "Oh that sounds nice." She smiles. "How was your day?" I ask. "It's only morning here but I'm feeling not so well." She says.

"What do you mean? Are you getting sick?" I asked worried. "I think so. But I'll wait a few more days before going to the doctor." Y/n tells me. "Baby, please be careful and take care of yourself. There are medicines in the cabinet in the bathroom." I tell her. "I know, and I'll be careful. But I have to go now. I speak to you tomorrow. Bye bubu, I love you." She says and blows me a kiss. "Love you too bye baby!" I wave and blow a kiss before the video call ended.

Week 2

"Are you doing better?" I ask her. "Yes, it's going way better. You don't have to worry about me. How about you? Did you have fun?" She tells me. "It's was really fun today, we did a lot. A-are you sure you're alright?" I ask as I see a paining face expression. "Yeah, I just got some cramps but that's all." She tells me. "If it's really going too bad I'll just take the first plane back to Korea." She gasps. "No you don't have to. Stay there and have fun." She tells me.

"I'm just worried about you, just when I'm not home you're getting sick." I say with a pout. "I know but I'm a strong woman, I can get myself through this." She chuckles. "Okay just let me know if it gets better or worse." She nods in response. "Taeyong we have to leave, are you coming?" Johnny asks. "Uh yes, just give me a second. I'm sorry baby but I have to go now, bye I love you!" She said bye before the call ended. I can't help but be worried about her. I hope she'll get better quickly.

Week 3 Y/N's POV

"You want me to go inside with you?" My sister ask. "Yes please." I was nervous. I'm getting a checkup with my gynaecologist. I told my sister about how I was doing the past weeks. She as a mother recognised the symptoms and said I should go have a checkup. What if I am pregnant? "I have good news for you, you're going to be a mom." She said. "I'm pregnant?" I ask surprised. "Would you want a copy of the echo?" I nod slowly. I can't believe that I really am expecting. What will Taeyong say about it?

2 months Taeyong's POV

"Aah, I'm happy to be home again! Together with my baby." I kissed y/n's cheek. There's something different but I cannot say what. But it's not changing my love for her. "Shall I make food for you?" She asks. "Yes please. Do I need to help?" She shook her head. "Go freshen up a bit, it was a long flight." I go to our bedroom and to the bathroom. After my shower I choose some clothes to wear. When walking out I see something on y/n's desk. "What is this? Oh." I talk to myself.

I go to the kitchen and watch y/n cut up some vegetables. "Baby?" She looks up. "What's up bubu?" She asks. "I found this on your desk." I show her the echoes I found. "Are you pregnant?" I asked unsure. "Yes. I wanted to tell you but I wanted to wait until you were back from America." She explains but I hug her. "It's amazing! Thank you!" I whisper to her. "Why thank you?" Y/n asks. "For this precious baby your carrying. I promise I'll be with you during the whole time. " I tell her.

37 weeks

"Are you comfortable?" I ask y/n. "Not really. I'm having some cramps." She tells me. "You want a heat pad?" I ask but she shook her head. "I think I'll just rest a little." She closes her eyes. "Call for me when you need me." I kiss her forehead before leaving the room. I was cleaning the house a little as I hear my name. "What's wrong?" I rush into the room. "My water broke. We need to go to the hospital." I help her to the car and get to the hospital as quickly as possible.

"Meet your beautiful daughter. You want to hold her dada?" I smile at her. "She's so small and so cute." I say. I give her a little kiss. "So precious, just like her dad." I smile at y/n. "And just as beautiful as her mom." We smile. "Ara, you're my lovely girl. I'm not letting you go." I speak to the baby. "Look at her, she's smiling." I sit next to y/n on the bed. "You're going to be an amazing dad." Y/n tells me. "An you an amazing mom." I give her a kiss.

~
A/N: sknsisnsi someone make me stop thinking abt kids I'm too young😩 anyway Taeyong as a dad is precious
💚🌱