•Jisung•

Park Jisung
Word count: 1072
-

Jisung's POV

"Do we have enough food?" I ask Jaemin. "Yes we do, I went to the grocery store and got enough for dinner and snacks and drink. Don't worry." He tells me. "And where does y/n have to sleep?" I ask. Jaemin froze for a bit. "Oh I didn't thought about that. Jeno, where does y/n sleep?" He asks. "With Jisung." He simply said. "No, they're kids!" Jaemin says. "Come on, he's almost an adult and what is he gonna do?" Renjun merged into the conversation. "You never know." Jaemin says.

"Do we have an extra air mattress?" I ask. "No, but maybe the other guys do. I'll call." Jeno said and takes his phone. "Okay thank you." I smile. "Are you nervous because your girlfriend is sleeping over tonight?" I nod. "Why? You shouldn't be nervous, it'll be fun!" Renjun tells me. "But she never stayed over the night. What if it gets boring and she wants to leave?" I question. "Boring? In this house? Nah, it'll be fine." Renjun assures. Soon the bell rings. "That must be y/n! I'll open the door! Let me do it." I run and open the door.

"Y/n!" I hug her tight. "I missed you." I tell her. "I missed you too." She answers. "Come in. We're going to have so much fun!" I smile. "What do you want to do first? We can watch something on tv or play games. Anything you want." I tell y/n. "Can we also go outside?" She asks. "But it's raining." I look out of the window seeing the many droplets on the window. "We can take an umbrella with us and go to some coffee shop." She smiles cutely. "I guess we can do that."

Sometimes I forget how different we are. But that doesn't change how much I love her, yes I love her. Neither of us has ever said that before, just an 'I like you'. I don't know when the right moment is to tell her. I don't want to go too fast but neither do I wanna go too slow. We've been together for almost half a year now. I take my jacket and an umbrella so we can go out. We were walking really close, but I don't mind. "So where do you wanna go?" I ask. "It's not far from here, at the corner to the right."

We walked a little more and arrived. "It's so warm here wow." We sit at a table first before we were going to order. "Is this the place you always come to after school with your friends?" I ask remember the many times she told me about it. "No this ones where I come to with my brother or sometimes alone." She tells me. "Ah yes okay, it's really cozy here. We should come here more together." I say. "You really wanna do that?" I nod in response, y/n gets all happy.

After a while we go back to the dorm. It also stopped with raining. "Maybe we can play some games now." I suggest. "I don't know how." Y/n says with a pout. "I can teach you, it'll be fun trust me." We were holding hands on our way back and up to 7th floor in the apartment. It always helps me relax, knowing she's next to me. "We're back!" I said as we were getting our jackets and shoes off. "How was it?" Jaemin asks with a big smile. "Great! We're going to game now." I tell him before going to my room with y/n.

"Leave the door open okay!" Jaemin says behind us. "I'm sorry for him, he's just worried." I say. "Jaemin is funny and cute. And he's nice for taking care of you." Y/n says. "Yeah. But let's play now." I turn on the computers for us to game. I helped y/n with some basics so she'll understand a little more of it. "I think it's good enough. We can do an online game and we can work as a team." I tell her.

We start gaming but y/n keeps messing up. "What? No you killed someone of our team!" Y/n apologises. "It's okay, we can continue with 2. Just don't kill me." I tell her. "Okay, I'll try my best." We continued the game. "Oh someone killed me, it's only you now. Go to the left, I said the left not right! Oh no now we lost!" I sigh. "Again, and this time don't mess up please." She nods before we start another round. "What did you do? Did you shoot me? Y/n!" She looks at me. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to, I clicked on the wrong thing."

"Look at your screen, you can still win for the- never mind, too late. Now you're dead too." I shook my head. "Again." I say. "But I don't want to. You get mad at me for losing the whole time, that's not fun." She had big sparkly eyes and a pout, is she going to cry? Before I could say something she walks out of the room. "Y/n, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to, I was just too busy with the game." I say, following her out of the room. "What happened? Why are you sad y/n?" Jeno asks.

She didn't answer. "I got mad at her for losing the game." I explain. "Jisung, you don't do that! She can't help it, she never played before." He tells me. "I know and I'm sorry. Please forgive me." I ask her. "Why? So we can play again and you can get mad at me again?" I shook my head no and hugged her. "No, we'll stop gaming. Let's watch a movie instead." I say. "Okay." She softly answers. "So you forgive me?" She nods and smiles again. We had food and made everything comfortable to watch a movie together.

Y/n comes closer to me and we were cuddling. "Aw look at them." Jaemin says happily. "They're cute together." Renjun says. "Shh, y/n's asleep." I said, pulling the blanket more over us. "Is it too late to say I love you." I whispered and gave her a little kiss on her forehead. "I love you too Jisungie." She whispers back and we both fall asleep in each other's arms.

~
A/N: this was cute to write, Jisung is such a fluff ball 💚🌱