•YangYang•

Liu YangYang
Word count: 1140
Let's say ur from Germany in this story kay...
-

YangYang's POV

"We're going on tour? That's amazing!" I say happily. "Where will we all go to?" Kun asks. Our manager goes through the different countries we'll be performing at. "And we'll end with 2 concerts in Germany." My mouth dropped open. "Germany? Oh my god, that's amazing! I can ask all my friends to come and watch me. I mean us, of course you guys too." I couldn't get any more excited than now. Once we get back to the dorm I texted a few of my friends.

Y/N's POV

"Have you also gotten a text from YangYang?" Did I hear it right? Did they mention YangYang? "Yes, how cool that he's coming to Germany again." I look up. "What did you guys say about YangYang?" I ask my friends sitting in front of me. "We got a text. He and his group are going to have a concert here. Didn't you get a text?" I shook my head. "Oh we're sorry y/n. But you can still go." I shook my head. "If he didn't text me, it'll mean he doesn't want me to come."

Right before he left I confessed. Instead of getting a 'I like you too' or a 'I'm sorry I just see you as a friend' I just got nothing from him. I embarrassed myself in front of my crush, my best friend. I ran away and once I got home I cried for days. He probably doesn't want to see me ever again. It's sad because I'd love to see him once again. Even if it's just as a fan. I always followed him and his career, I saw him grow and making his dream come true.

3 months later

"You got your ticket right?" My friends were talking about the concert again. "Yes, you got yours?" He nods. "Great, so tomorrow after school we rush to the concert hall. YangYang said he'll meet us afterwards." I sigh. I also got a ticket but for the 2nd concert. And YangYang still didn't text me about it. "So are you now going y/n?" They ask me. "I got a ticket but for the concert on Saturday. But I'm still not sure." Should I actually go? Will I be able to see him in front of me, performing. "You should go!"

YangYang's POV

"Yah! It's been so long since I last saw you guys!" I say with a big smile, I'm happy to see my friends again. "How did you like it?" I ask them. "You were so good! I get why y/n's always playing these songs through her headphones." They say. "Y/n. Wasn't she here today?" I ask. "No, she said you didn't text her. She does have a a ticket for tomorrow but she isn't quite sure if she'd come." They tell me. "What? I did text her. She just never replied to me." I showed the text.

"Oh wait. You got the wrong number. See we kinda broke her phone when playing around at the pool and so she changed her phone number." My eyes widened. "That's why she never replied! Please tell her she has to come. I'd love to see her again. But I understand if she rather doesn't want to come." I say after remembering what happened. "You really have to explain to us what's going on because she never told us anything." I look at them surprised. "She never said anything about it? Well let's say I was stupid and made a mistake."

Y/N's POV

"You have to go to the concert today. He wants to see you. Look if the concert is done just wait outside at the main entrance. He'll meet you there." The guys tell me. "Are you sure he wants to see me?" They nod quickly. "Just go okay, you won't regret it!" They tell me. After the call I got ready for the concert. "Mom, can you still drive me to the concert hall?" I ask. "You still decided to go?" I nod. "Then let's go. I'll be in the car." I checked if I got everything before we left.

YangYang's POV

I'm hoping y/n's coming today. I need to tell her something. We started our concert, there were so many fans, it's crazy! I don't know where y/n'll be sitting, or standing. I'll only know when I see her after the concert. I was walking around the stage waving at fans, it makes me so happy to see all of them. Until I see y/n. I gasp and smile widely. I wave at her and I see her smile back at me. I found her, she's here! This made everything 10x better.

After the concert I quickly got changed into my normal clothes. I got my bags and said bye to everyone. "Wait where are you going?" They ask. "Meeting y/n. I need to see her and talk to her. I see you at the hotel. I run out and go to the front of the building. I saw y/n standing cutely. Her lightstick still in her hand as she was watching something on her phone. "Y/n!" She turns to see me. I run to her and hug her tightly. "Thanks for coming, I missed you so much!"

"I missed you too YangYang!" I look her in the eyes, still the same sparkling as when I left. "We need to talk but let's go eat something, I haven't eaten yet." We walk next to each other as we go to a restaurant. "They explained why I never received a text. I had to come and see you." She says. "I'm really sorry you never got it. If I knew I would've done it differently." I explain to her. "It's okay, things happen." She says. "Now what did you want to talk about?" She asks me. "About your confession."

"No. Please, not again. YangYang I was so stupid to confess. I should've known you didn't like me, I hate myself for that!" I stopped her from talking. "Don't hate yourself! I was the stupid one. I should've said that I like you too. I just couldn't, I got too shy. And knowing that I was going to leave, I couldn't do anything. I'm so sorry." I ranted. "You liked me too?" She asks. "No, don't use the past tense. I still do. I never stopped thinking about you." I tell her. "YangYang..." she just smiles at me. "Do you still like me?" I ask. "Yes! Of course." I start smiling like a kid. "I know it'll be hard because of the distance but we can try. Would you like to be my girlfriend?" She nods and hugs me.

~
A/N: I don't have anything to say really... have a nice day/night 💚🌱

NCT blurbs & imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें