•Taeyong•

Lee Taeyong
Word count: 500
Genre: blurb
-

Y/N's POV

"Ugh, ouch my head hurts." I groan. "How come? Did you bump your head somewhere?" Taeyong asks worried. "No, I just woke up like that. My throat also hurts." Taeyong feels on my forehead. "Your head feels hot. Baby you're sick." He pouts. "I don't want to be sick. What about our date night?" He shook his head. "We can't go out if you're sick, I'm sorry." He tells me. "We can stay inside and I can cook." He walked out of our shared bedroom and comes back a little later.

"Here's some tea with honey, that'll make you feel better." He gives me the mug. "Thank you sweetie." I take a sip of the tea. "Does that feel better?" I nod slowly. "Can we now have date night?" He chuckles and shook his head again. "Baby, you need to rest. It's a stay at home night. We can have fun here." He tells me. "I know but we both really wanted to go out. I'm sorry that I got sick." I apologise. "Don't apologise. You couldn't know this would happen." I was really disappointed that this 1 night just gets canceled because of me.

"I have to go grocery shopping, what do you want to eat tonight?" I thought for a while. "Can't we order something instead?" I ask him. "But I want to cook for you." He says with the cutest smile. "Okay, surprise me then. Oh can you also buy more tissues for me?" He nods and smiles. "I'll get that for you. I won't be out for too long, I love you baby!" He gives a quick peck on top of my head. "Bye Bye, stay safe!" I tell him before he leaves the house.

"Baby I'm home!" Taeyong enters the apartment. "Do you need help with the groceries?" I ask him. "No, you should stay there. I can do this." I see him struggle with the different bags. "Let me just help you." I get up and try taking over 1 of the bags. Instead Taeyong sneezed loudly. "You're also sick aren't you?" I question. "No no, I'm fine. Just go sit down on the couch again." I sigh and sit back on the couch and watch him drag all the bags into the kitchen. Here and there another sneeze could be heard. I made him sick too.

I walk to the kitchen to see Taeyong with a tissue. "You're not cooking like that. We're going to order something and sit on the couch together." I tell him. "At least we're sick together. Now I don't have to avoid hugs and kisses." He smiles like a little kid, it's so cute. "I also got medicines." We take some before we both get comfortable on the couch. "Shall I order?" He nods, cuddling closer to me. "Are we going to watch a movie or a series?" He asks taking the remote. "Movie." I shortly answer. "Great choice."

~
A/N: I'm just sick myself that's why I came up with this... also the reason why it's so short, I really have no energy to write a chapter of over the 1000 words, but anyway have a good day/night everyone! 💚🌱