•Jaehyun•

Jung Jaehyun
Word count: 1006
-

Jaehyun's POV

"Jaehyun." Y/n sits next to me on the couch. "J-Jaehyun? Not: babe, baby, honey? I swear whatever I did, I'm sorry!" I tell her a bit panicked. Did I actually do something wrong because I don't remember. "Scared? Because you should be." I looked at her in fear. "Sweetheart I'm so sorry please forgive me." I tried hugging her but she pushed me away. "Not even a hug? Love, please." She really scares me whenever she gets mad. "I like your sweet soft side better, not this angry scary one. Please I can make it up to you."

She gives me a glare making me shut up. "Then why did you cheat?" She asks mad. "Cheat? Me? No I did never do anything like that! Believe me y/n, darling. Why would I even cheat? I love you so so so much." I tell her. "You were talking with another woman, in a flirtatious way. I know it, don't even deny!" She starts yelling. "What? When did I do that? I can't remember something like that happening." I tell her honest. "Yesterday. Someone told me that they saw you." She tells me.

"Who told you?" I ask. "Doesn't matter, you still cheated." She crosses her arms over her chest. "Was it your cousin?" I ask. "I said it doesn't matter." She repeats. "We both know he doesn't like me. He made that up!" I tell her. "Don't accuse him of lying about something like that! He may not like you but he'd never lie about something like that!" She was mad but I saw tears forming in her eyes. "Tell me honestly, did you or did you not flirt with a woman?" She asks looking down at her hands. "I did not."

She looks at me with furrowed brows. "Then what is this?" She shows me a picture of me and a woman talking. "That's a friend of my mom. She saw me yesterday and we had a small chat. It's nothing to worry about, like really don't worry. I did not flirt with her." I explain to y/n. "But he really said it looked like you were flirting with her." Y/n sounds sad now. "No, I could never ever flirt with someone else. I have you and I only love you." I take y/n into a big hug.

"Please don't cry." I whisper in her ear. "I'm sorry." She apologises. "It's okay. It's a misunderstanding and that can happen. Just know that I'd never do that to you." I let go of the hug to give her a kiss. "It's just... you're so pretty." I raise a brow. "Thanks?" I said on a questioning tone. "No, I mean like girls will look at you, talk about you, want you. But you're mine, they can't have my man." She says with a cute little pout. "Oh I see what's going on here. You're jealous." I giggle. "No I'm not!"

She lightly hit my shoulder. "Yes you are. But don't be. It's not because girls want me that I want them. I only want you, I don't care about those other girls. Only you!" I give a peck on her cheek. "Now don't be jealous okay." I wanted to make sure. "Okay, I'm sorry for getting mad again." She says. "That's fine, as long as you never call me by my name again. I like my nicknames better." I smile at her. "Oh you do?" I know she's up to something. "I'm going to make lunch. You want some, Jaehyun?"

I sigh and roll my eyes. "Yes please, y/n." I smile as I see her surprised face. "No don't." I laugh. "Then stop calling me by my name too." I tell her. "Never. Jaehyun, Jaehyun, Jaehyun, Jae." I stopped her by giving her a kiss. "Stop it." I tell her once again. "O-okay, babe." I smile to myself. "Good, now let's make lunch together." I wink and left to the kitchen. Y/n ran after me into the kitchen. "Sandwich? Salad? Anything else?" She asks me. "Mhm what about." She cut me off this time. "Don't you dare."

She gives me a glare. "What? I didn't even say anything." I defend. "You were gonna say me, I know you! But not today, forget it." She tells me and I chuckle. "What's so funny?" She asks. "You. So small and then being annoyed by my jokes. Just adorable." I hug her from behind as she was preparing lunch. "I love you, you know that right." I whisper and give her a kiss. "I love you too." She looks at me and pecks me on the lips this time. "Now get the tomatoes out of the fridge." She tells me.

"Yes captain!" She threw the kitchen towel at me as I laugh loudly. "Here your tomatoes." I got them out of the fridge. "Now wash them and cut them." She commands. "You're really the boss huh?" She smiles proudly. "You already know that from the beginning. Someone gotta take the lead right?" I playfully roll me eyes. "You're crazy." I say. "About you." I gasp. "Oh you did not!" I act dramatic. "Oh yes I did! And you're welcome!" I cleaned my hand on the towel before running after her through the apartment. "You little chipmunk! Come here." I say.

We were running around for a good 15 minutes. We ended up laughing loudly on the couch. "Stop being so cheesy, that's my task." I tell her. "Who said that?" She asks. "I did!" I tickle her. "Aaah no stop!" She laughs loudly. "Fine it's your task!" I stop tickling. "Great that you know. Now let's make lunch again, I'm starving." I get up and go to the kitchen but y/n slapped my butt. I turn around and sigh. "You're really asking for it aren't you?" I get back on the couch and start tickling her again until she says sorry with a kiss.

~
A/N: I'm so tired imma sleep so goodnight to all of you and if you wake up, good morning!
💚🌱