•Jisung•

Park Jisung (& Chenle a bit as well)
Word count: 1113
-

Jisung's POV

"So Chenle's birthday soon, what do we do?" Taeyong asks. "Surprise party obviously!" Kun said. "What theme?" Doyoung asks. "Basketball!" Mark said. "That was last year. Something else now." Jaemin pouts. "He's becoming an adult, maybe we could..." everyone stops Jaehyun. "No alcohol!" He sighs. "You didn't even let me finish! But fine." Taeyong looks at me. "Jisung, do you have an idea? You're his best friend." He asks me and everyone was looking my way. "Um, he likes games, basketball, funny things, he also likes food a lot! Or movies, action, this party can't be boring."

"We can't do all of that in one. Or can we?" Johnny asks. "Omg yes we should totally do that!" Lucas says. "No. We don't want to repeat someone's birthday here." Renjun says. "Take that back right now! My birthday was amazing!" Haechan says standing up. "Okay maybe we should focus on something else, presents. What do y'all think of getting him?" Taeyong asks. We all talked about it. Everyone already had something. "Jisung, did you get anything?" Jeno asks looking at me. "Ah n-no. Not yet." I sigh. "Is there something he wants, that you know of?"

I thought for a while. "Does he talk much about something he wants?" Sungchan asks. "Actually yes, but that's be weird of giving him." I say. "What is it?" Yuta asks. "Y/n." They all either went quiet or laughed. "Does he love her?" WinWin asks me and I nod in response. "Aww maybe we should get them together." Ten smiles. Everyone agreed. "You don't want to?" YangYang asks me without anyone hearing. "I want him to be happy, I want her to be happy but what about me?" I questioned. Except for YangYang, Jeno and Xiaojun, no one knows I like y/n as well.

"Thank you that you could come." I smile at y/n. "No problem Jisungie, what is it about?" She asks me. "Chenle. I'm just going to ask you, do you like him?" She was taken back by the sudden question but answered it anyway. "Actually, I do. But please don't tell him." She said. "Why not? He likes you as well." I smiled but deep inside I felt my heart break. "He does oh that's so amazing! But still don't tell him." I look at her in confusion. "I don't get it."

"I'm waiting for him to ask me out." She says. "But he doesn't dare to. He literally told me. Maybe you could confess on his birthday. Actually I have an even better plan." I say. "What is it?" She asks curiously. I start explaining everything to her. Y/n agreed to the plan. I'm doing this to see the 2 people I care the most about happy. You can't get anything you want in life. There are so many more people in the world that I can fall in love with and be happy with. It's for the good of my best friend.

I woke up pretty early. Everyone had their alarms on so we could prepare Chenle's party. "Jaemin wake up, we need to be at the practice room in less than an hour." I shake him until he wakes up. "Fine, I'm up." He sits up and gets up out of bed. I get to the bathroom first and get ready. "Good morning." Jeno smiles at me. I just smile before opening the fridge and getting something to eat. "How are you feeling?" He asks me. "I'm good." I say. "No Jisung, how are you really?" I sigh.

"Come sit down and talk about it." I sit on the chair next to him. "Is it a good idea what you're going to do?" He asks. "I don't know. I just want..." He cuts me off. "The best for both of them. I know. But what about you? You're always thinking about others but what about yourself?" He asks me. "it's already too late. She likes him and he likes her. I'll have to move on." I tell him. "it's okay to not feel good at times. But we're here for you." I nod. "Thank you, but we have to go prepare his birthday."

We walk into the practice room which was already half decorated. "Wow, this is great!" I say surprised. "Have you seen this already?" Jungwoo asks pointing at the big cardboard with Chenle's head on it. "What? He's going to love it!" I laugh. "Come help us with the balloons." Shotaro says. He, Xiaojun and Hendery were surrounded by many balloons but were still blowing a few. We sit down and help them. Taeyong was hanging up some flags with Haechan, Ten and Johnny were doing the food and drinks. It was going to be great!

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHENLE!" We all scream as he walks into the room. Chenle was shocked but a smile quickly makes its way on his face. "A birthday party? Thanks guys, it's amazing!" He smiles more. "We got snacks and drink, music, some games to play, presents and a cake." Taeyong tells him. Jaemin and Jeno walk in with a cake, carefully to not drop it. "Blow our the candles and make a wish." Jaemin smiles. Chenle closes his eyes as he makes his wish before blowing out his candles. He smiles excitedly. He looks so happy with this whole party. "Here a party hat for you." Hendery places it on top of his head.

After the cake everyone started to give their presents. "Are you still sure about it?" Xiaojun asks me and I nod. "It's okay, don't worry." I tell him. "And lastly, here's Jisung's present!" Johnny says as he pushes the box forward. "Ah be careful!" I say, scared it'll fall. "Woah it's so big, what can it be?" Chenle asks. "Open it then you'll see." I smile at him. He starts taking off the bow and takes the top off. Y/n pops up from out the box. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

"Y/N! Oh you're here!" Chenle hugs her. "What is this?" He asks as she gives him an envelope. He takes out the card and reads it. "Therefore I want to ask you to be my boyfriend." He was quietly reading the letter, his smile got bigger and bigger. "Omg y/n yes!" They both smile and hug each other again. "Jisung did you do this for me?" Chenle asks and I nod. "Thank you so much. You knew how much I like y/n and now I'm her boyfriend." He thanks me. That's what I did it for, seeing these 2 happy together.

~
A/N: I'm a little late to post this but still a happy birthday to Chenle! Also I made the edit of that picture myself so if u'd use it for something, pls give at least some credits.
💚🌱