•XiaoJun•

Xiao Dejun
Word count: 1066
¡!psychopathic, murder¡!
-

Y/N's POV

I wake up but everything was still black. There's something in front of my eyes, preventing me from seeing anything. I try to scream for help but my voice was soft, I'm so weak. "Help someone." It came out as a whisper. "Like that they won't be able to hear you honey." I recognised the voice. "Xiaojun?" It was barely audible. "Right guess sweetheart, good that you still remember me. I want to show you our new place but it's not finished yet." He says making me more confused than I already am.

"Where are we?" I ask. "Our new home, don't worry okay. You're safe with me now. No one to influence you, no one to steal you away from me. You're al mine and I'm all yours. We can live a happy life here." He tells me. "Get that blindfold off of me please." I beg him. "Wait be patient honey, I first have to get this shirt changed it's dirty." I hear him move around and do many things until I feel him close to my face. He takes off my blindfold, finally. The bright light hurting my eyes.

I look around, most things are out of wood. I look out of the window and see only trees. "Where did you take me?" I ask. "I already told you, so don't worry okay." He winks at me. "At least tell me how I got here, what happened?" I ask. "I took you here. You fell asleep so I had to carry you to my car and then I brought you here." He tells me. I feel like he's lying, he most likely is. "Don't you like it here? Look I even got our pictures framed and our room is also nice but that's for later."

"They'll find me." I say. "Who are they?" He asks. "My family, the cops, just anyone." I wanted to yell. "We're in the middle of nowhere, no one can find us here. We're at least 40 minutes away of this small village of like 6 farmers, nothing more." He explains. "But why'd you wanna leave? Don't you want to be with me?" He asks. "Why'd I? You're a psycho." I was ready to cry but I should keep strong. He suddenly slaps me in the face making the tears roll down easily.

"Don't ever accuse me of being a psychopath again! I'm your lovely boyfriend, I care about you! I love you! I can give you anything you want. I brought us here just for you." He yells at me making me cry more. "Baby? Why are you crying? Don't be sad, you should be happy here." He caresses my cheek and wipes away the tears. "You're disgusting. This is not how I know you." I mumble. "How do you know me then? Huh?" I look him in the eyes. "You were my best friend ever since we were born. Funny and sweet, not like this."

I broke down even more. "The Xiaojun I know, would never kidnap me and tie me on a chair. He'd never force me to be his girlfriend." I tell him. "Y/n you don't get it do you? My mom always told me that I'll marry the most beautiful and sweetest girl to exist and that's you. I'll marry you, we'll have a family and grow old together. All very happy." He says looking me deep in the eyes. "There are so many girls who wanted you. But not me, I don't love you that way Xiaojun."

"Yes you do! You love me like I love you! And you'll know it." His hand gripped my throat. I gasp for air. "Xiaojun. Please, I can't breathe." He let go of me. "Once I'm sure people aren't looking for us anymore, I'll marry you. There's a chapel in the little village, we can marry there probably." He smiles like a creep. "This is not how I know you." I cry out. "Yes you do. Now stop complaining or I won't untie you." He threatens. "Where's my phone?" I ask. "I left it at your old house. You won't be needing that anymore."

I sigh deeply. "Are you hungry? Thirsty?" He asks me. "No." I simply answer. Come here sweetheart, I love you." He kissed me as he gripped my jaw tightly, forcing me to kiss him back. "Say it back." He says. "Say what back?" I ask. "That you love me." I shook my head. "My mom taught me to never lie." I sarcastically smile but he hits me in the face again. "Say it!" He screams in my face. "I...love you." I breathed out. "See. You do love me, I knew it. You're a good girl for me."

He pats my head and smiles at me. I suddenly hear sirens. "What is that?" He asks confused. "See, I told you they were going to find me." I say happily. There's still some hope for me to escape this hell. How did I even get into this, I have no idea. Xiaojun unties me but holds me tightly so I won't run away. "Come out of the house now!" I hear the cops. "They won't get us. They can't separate us, we're meant to be." He forced another kiss, it was so disgusting. He opens a drawer and I see a gun.

"Xiaojun please no." I cry. "This is to protect us honey, they can't do us anything." He tells me. "Come outside, right now!" They warn him again. "Xiaojun, if you don't go out they'll come inside. They have guns, way more powerful than that little thing. They can kill you." I say hoping he'd listen. We walk outside, him still holding onto me tightly. "Let y/n go, drop the weapon!" They yell at Xiaojun. "Why? So you could take her away from me? Never!" Before I know I hear a gunshot, a heavy pain going through my head.

I fall down onto the ground, my breathing heavy and everything hurting. I hear another loud gunshot, Xiaojun falls down next to me. He looks me in the eyes and reaches for my hand. "I'm so sorry." He whispers. "I love you y/n." He breathes out his last words before everything went black for me as well. He shot us both.

~
A/N: I'm sorry if this made anyone feel uncomfortable. Me and my mom really need to quit watching psychopathic tv series. Anyway, have a good night/day everyone!
💚🌱