•NoRen•

Huang Renjun & Lee Jeno
Word count: 1000
-

Y/N's POV

"Y/n! You're here!" Renjun says with a smile. "Hi Renjun, Jeno asked if I could hangout with him." I tell him, he let me walk into the apartment. "Squishy!" Jeno hugs me. "How many times do I have to say: don't call me squishy!" Jeno laughs. "You're stuck with that nickname. I'll always be calling you squishy!" He pinches my cheeks. "Ay stop that!" I slap his hand lightly away. "And why can't I hangout with you 2?" Renjun asks. "We never said that." I say. "Then why am I not invited?"

"Because I thought you were busy." Jeno simply said. "What made you think so?" Renjun asks. "I don't know." Jeno mumbles. "Can he join?" I ask him. Jeno sighs. "I guess yes." Why was he acting up like that? Did he and Renjun got into a fight? "Let's go!" I say, dragging the 2 out of the dorm. We walk for a while until we reached the park. "Oh ice cream, y/n you want some?" Renjun asks. "Yes. What about Jeno?" I question. "He can get his own." I furrowed but he didn't notice. Really what's up with them?

"Where did you get ice cream?" Jeno asks. "Over there, you want a bite of mine? I know you like this flavour." He takes a bite. "I should get my own." He wants to get up but I stop him. "This was the last. We can still share." I say. Renjun gives us a weird look. We better stayed home. Why are they like this? I shrugged it off and enjoyed the ice cream. "You can have the last." I tell Jeno. "No you can eat it. It's yours anyway." He gave it back to me.

"Renjun, what's wrong?" I ask him. "Nothing. Let's go somewhere." He gets up and starts walking. "Jeno did something happen?" I ask. "No. I guess he's just having a bad day. Let's go." We get up and quickly follow Renjun. He stops at a little bridge over the pond. "Can we take some pictures together?" Renjun asks taking his phone. We took some pictures. "Come Jeno, with the 3 of us." I say grabbing his arm to pull him closer. Renjun took only 1 photo with Jeno on it. "Okay it's enough. Tell me what's the matter between you 2. Now!"

"It's nothing to worry about. Just some little miscommunication." Jeno lies. "The truth please." I say with a strict tone. "I like you but Jeno does too. Yesterday we had a fight about it and to annoy me he was going to ask you to hangout with him. So I can stay all alone behind. Which made it all worse and now we're here." Renjun explains to me. "Jeno? You got something to add?" I ask. "Renjun started the fight first!" He says like a little kid. "Not true!" Renjun reacts. "Shut it! Both of you! You're worse than little kids."

Jeno's POV

"Renjun." I call for him. "What do you want?" He asks. "We shouldn't be fighting. We can't let a girl get between us. We shouldn't go after her." I say to him. "I guess you're right. I won't go after her anymore. I'm sorry Jeno." He apologises. "Me too. Now see you later." I smile and walk away. "Where are you going?" He asks. "I'm going to ask y/n out." I simply said. "No you're not! I thought we agreed to not go after her?" I shook my head. "You agreed, I didn't." I laugh. "Come here!"

Renjun runs after me. "What's going on here?" We stop and turn our heads to see y/n. "He lied! He's pathetic!" Renjun yells out and y/n gasps. "Renjun don't say that! He's your best friend. And Jeno lying is bad, don't ever do that again." She scolds us. "I've had enough of you 2. Bye guys." Me and Renjun look in shock at each other. "Y/n don't go!" We both say. "Why not? I hate seeing you 2 fight for me. You were supposed to be so close with each other, always having fun. Where are these guys?"

"We're still these guys. Y/n don't cry." I hug her. "Let go of me Jeno." I did as she told me to. "We're sorry. We won't fight anymore." Renjun says. "I don't believe you guys." She said which was heartbreaking. "Please believe us. We really won't fight anymore." I tell her. "Please believe us." Renjun pleads. "Y/n we're so sorry." I pout. "And what do you want me to say now?" She asks. "Nothing. Just don't leave please." She sighs. "Fine I won't leave, I'll go to Jaemin and Jisung's room." We see her walk in the room and slam the door behind her.

Renjun's POV

"Hey." I say as I see y/n walk out of the room. "Hi." She says with a soft voice. "How is it with you and Jeno now?" She asks. "We talked about it. We decided to forget our feelings about you and be friends again. It's the best for everyone." I explain. "And where's he now?" Y/n asks. "To the gym." I tell her. There was a short silence before I decided to ask her something. "Can I ask something crazy?" She nods. "What is it? You can ask me anything."

"Well. After we made up, me and Jeno were thinking. Who do you like more? I promise not to make any drama about it." I ask her curiously. "You really want to know?" She asks. "So you do like 1 of us? Come on please tell me!" She chuckles before answering. "I honestly like both of you. No favourite. I love Jeno just as much as I love you. That's what makes it so hard for me." She tells me honestly. "Are you for real?" I ask and she nods in response. "I'm sorry for you y/n."

~
A/N: I had this idea for a long time and finally I wrote it, I hope it was good 💚🌱