•Jeno•

Lee Jeno
Word count: 902
-

Y/N's POV

Jeno invited me over to come hangout with his friends. And that's exactly what we're doing right now. "The first time I met Haechan, I thought he'd be different." Jaemin said. "What do you mean by different? Don't you like me?" He says acting offended. "I thought you were calm." We all laugh. "You really thought that?" I ask. I know Haechan since childhood so it surprised me that Jaemin thought this. Haechan has always been the excited and energetic friend, but also caring and sweet. Sometimes. "What did you thought when meeting y/n?"

I look curious at Jeno. We've been dating for a while now. "I thought she was cute and nice but also funny. And she still is." He smiles pinching my cheeks. "Ay stop that. I don't need to see my 2 friends making out." Haechan exclaims. "We're not even doing anything." I say. "Acting cute with each other is part of it." We laugh. "But what did you think? When you first saw me?" Jeno asks me. I honestly didn't want to tell him. "Oh I don't know anymore." I nervously said. "Yeah right. Just say it already!" Renjun said.

"No. You don't want to know." I say. "Why? Is it that bad?" Jeno looks at me with his big puppy eyes. "Where you already thinking of your future with him?" Jaemin smiles but I shook my head. "Come on tell it please." He begs. Haechan is the only one who knows how I really thought about Jeno the first time. "If she doesn't want to say it, let her be." He tries helping me out of this situation. "Okay if you start to be this serious, it must be something bad. Baby, you thought of me as someone bad?"

"Can we not talk about it with the other guys?" I didn't mean to ruin the mood but yet I did.  I felt guilty about it. "If you really wanna know. I found you intimidating, scary, the wrong guy for me. You were wearing all black and had a straight face. I didn't know how that serious face could turn into a cute smile and soft boy." I say. "You thought I was bad for you?" He asks softly. "I'm sorry, but now I know you're not. Jeno you're the best thing to ever happen to me!"

I hug him. Jeno just loosely placed his hands around my waist. "But how could you think that?" He furrows. "I don't know. I'm sorry babe." I say. "I've never heard this from anyone before." He said. "I already said sorry." He gives me a small smile before turning his attention back to the guys. "So should we order some food now?" He asks. All of us were a little uncomfortable in this situation but Jeno acts like nothing happened. "Yes sure." Renjun replies to him. I just sit there in silence. "Are you okay?" Haechan asks me. "I don't know."

"Haechan, I think I might've messed up. Jeno still acts so strange. What if I hurt his feelings?" I ask. "Talk with him. That's the best you could do." He tells me. "I already tried. Jeno just says there's nothing wrong. But look at him." He's quietly eating his pizza, almost spacing out in his own thoughts. Before we knew he he dropped his glass and spilled his drink. "Jeno!" Everyone was taking napkins to clean the drink. "I-I'm sorry." He said not totally aware what just happened. "Jeno we need to talk." Haechan said taking him to another room.

I stayed and cleaned up the glass that broke on the floor. "I'm sorry guys, it's my fault." I apologise. "How is it your fault?" Jaemin asks. "I shouldn't have said my first thoughts about Jeno. Since then he's just spacing out and acting off." I explain. "You can't help it. Don't blame it on yourself. No one knew he'd be like this." I sigh. "I just feel bad." I say. "Don't. And to be honest, he's also overreacting." Even though Jaemin agreed with Renjun, I still disagreed. "No, it's still my fault. Do you want me to repay for this glass?" I asked.

"No you don't have to. Accidents happen, it's fine. Just sit down now." Jaemin says. As the bedroom door opens again we all look at Haechan walking out. "Go to him. Just listen to what he has to say okay." I nod and go into the room. "Jeno?" I close the door behind me. "Y/n, baby I'm sorry!" He hugs me. "I just didn't know how to react or how to cope it. But it's okay. I understand your first thoughts and at least you think differently now. I'm so sorry again." He apologises.

"I just should've known better the first time. I shouldn't have judged you so quickly. You're the sweetest and nicest guy I know!" He smiles cutely at me. "And you the sweetest girl! Can we just act like nothing happened and still have a nice evening?" I nod quickly. "Yes please." I smile. I get up, but before going out of the room Jeno stopped me. "Before we go back there, just this real quick." He gives me a kiss. "I love you baby." His eye smile appears. "I love you too babe." We walk out of the room, holding hands.

~
A/N: I'm really losing inspiration, I'm sorry... anyways I hope you had a nice day💚🌱