•XiaoJun•

Xiao Dejun
Word count: 1014
-

Y/N's POV

I clapped my hands and jump up when I hear the doorbell. "That must be Xiaojun!" I run to the door and open it. I smile and hug him tight. "Hey baby!" He says happily, hugging me back. "I missed you so much." I tell him. "I missed you too." I let him in and help him with his bags. "It makes me happy seeing you smile like this. You must be really excited for this weekend." He placed a kiss on my forehead. "Yes I am! Let's go to my room."

But before I could, mom stopped me. "You know the rules. Door open and no touchy stuff." I sigh and roll my eyes. "I know, you don't have to remind us every time Jun comes over." I tel her. "You never know. Hi Xiaojun, great to see you again." Xiaojun greats my mom before I take him to my room. He placed his bags down next to my desk. "Come here." He hugs me again. "Nah ah, no touchy stuff my mom said." I mocked. "Pff just a hug, that's not harmful." He says.

"Yah, you're not my son but you still gotta listen to me when you're under my roof! No touchy stuff!" We let go of each other. "But mom it's just a hug. And I'm an adult, I can do whatever I want." I tell her. "If you're an adult then why do you still live with your parents? My house my rules." She walks away. "It's true." I glare at Xiaojun. "Oh so suddenly you're on her side?" We both laugh. "But seriously when are you going to move out? We can find something together and split the rent." He says. "When I have enough money. Just give me a few more months."

"Xiaojun!" My little sister runs into my room. "No, not you too. Get out." I sigh. "Oh come on y/n. It's your little sister. Look how cute she is." He picks her up. "Let's play together!" She says. "What should we do?" Xiaojun asks her. "You get this doll and I get this one and we're going to space." Xiaojun looks at me. "What about your sister? Doesn't y/n get to play with us?" She looks at me then at Xiaojun. "No, she always does it wrong! I'm not playing with her."

"Excuse me? Last time you said we were playing farm and you asked me to make the sound of a sheep and I did. It's not my fault you didn't like it." I say back. "You made the sound of a goat not a sheep!" She stuck her tongue out to me and runs away. "She's just a kid, don't be mad." He rubs my back. "Everyone's just annoying and I don't get privacy!" I groan out. "Well maybe if we get our own place..." I cut him off. "You want me to look for a place, fine. Let's look for an affordable apartment nearby."

I take out my pc and start looking on different sites. "What about this one?" Jun asks pointing at some place. "We still need to buy furniture, with this price you can forget that." I say. "I can ask my parents if they can help financially, I'll pay them back later." I shook my head. "No way, we're not getting our parents involved." He gives me a weird look. "What?" I ask. "You're too negative about every apartment. You don't want to get help. Y/n, like this you'll never find a place." I sigh.

"I just want to show everyone that I can do things on my own. That I can be responsible, I don't want to be treated like a kid anymore. I'm sick of it!" I place my head in my hands as Xiaojun hugs me. "You don't have to prove anything by renting an apartment. I know you can do things on your own, that you are responsible. It's not because you ask help from people that you can't do anything." He reassures. "Let's do this later. We still have time enough to find a place. Right now just calm down and relax."

Xiaojun's POV

Y/n fell asleep in my arms as we were watching a show. Outside it was raining and thundering. I carefully got my arms away from y/n to close her window. I lay back next to her as her little brother runs in the room and stops at the bed. "Shh, y/n's sleeping. What's up little man?" I ask him. He had a big pout and tears in his eyes. "Are you scared?" He nods. "Come here, but don't move too much. We don't want to wake up your sister." I tell him and place him next to me on the bed.

He rests his head against my arm and watches what I was doing on the pc. "What is that?" He asks. "An apartment." I answer. "For what? Are you moving away from your friends?" He asks curiously. "Maybe yes. I'm trying to find a place for your sister and me. But don't tell anyone yet, it's a surprise." I tell him and he giggles. "It's like a secret!" He says a little too loud. "What secret?" Y/n asks, I close the pc quickly. "If we'd tell you, it won't be a secret anymore."

1 week later

"Baby. I have something to tell you." Y/n looks up from her phone. "What is it?" She asks. "Come sit next to me, look at this. What do you think?" I ask. She sits next to me and looks at the pictures. "That's a nice apartment. Ow but babe, it's not available anymore. Someone already got it." She says disappointed. "I know, wanna know who? I did, for us." Her eyes widened. "What the... Xiaojun! You know how expensive that is?" I just smile at her. "It doesn't matter, but do you like it?" She nods. "Thank you so so much! I love you!" She hugs me.

~
A/N: I'm back! 4 days not writing is so strange but now I can finally write again 💚🌱