•Sungchan•

Jung Sungchan
Word count: 1011
-

Sungchan's POV

"Please join us in this game." Chenle asks. "But I don't know this game." I tell him. "It's easy, you'll see when you play. Come on Sungchan!" Jisung asks me with a pout. "Fine. Give me the code." I give in. I open the app on my phone. "WHFGQR." Chenle tells me. I enter the code and appear in the room. "We're just with 3 that's not enough to start." I furrow. Chenle makes it public soon people start to enter. "Let's start AmongUs!" The 2 cheer. I roll my eyes and chuckle.

I was a crew mate, I look at my tasks on the map and go to the one nearest to where I was. "Wait what do I do here?" I question. "Where are you?" Jisung asks me. "The room next to cafeteria." Once I said that I saw Chenle appear, he killed me. "Ooh no!" I gasp loudly. "What?" Chenle asks. "I died!" I groan in frustration. My body got reported and I look in the chat. Everyone thought it was purple, who reported me. They got voted out. Obviously they were not the imposter. "That's just not fair." I mumble.

"Sush, you're dead we can't hear you." Chenle says. "WHAT! It's you!" Jisung yells out. "You got killed too?" I ask and he nods. "Hahaha." Chenle just laughs. The first game was quickly done. "Chenle!" Renjun calls out for him. "What?" He asks focusing on his screen. "Where did you leave my charger? I need it now." He sighs and rolls his eyes. "You really need it now? I'm playing a game." He says. "Yes I need it now!" He turns off his phone and left to get Renjun's charger. "It's not him at least." I say. Jisung giggles suspiciously.

"It's you isn't it?" I ask. "What? N-no, liar!" Right then I saw him jump in one of the vents. I run to the emergency meeting button. I send in the chat I saw him vent. "That's not fun Sungchan. We could've teamed up together." He says. "I'm sorry, I'm just playing the game." I say with a smile. "Whatever. Another round?" He asks and I nod. "Jisung! Have you been eating in my bed again?" Jaemin asks. "Maybe." He answers. "Go clean it now? No games until it's clean!" Jisung gets up and goes to their room.

It's just me left out of us 3. I look in the chat, purple said hi. I answer back. Practically everyone left except for purple and me. We were chatting a bit. 'Shall we team up?' They asked me. What do I do? 'Sure.' I answered. As soon as there were enough people I start the game. "Oh no." I say to myself. I'm the imposter this time. Purple and I stayed together everywhere. They didn't tell anyone I was the imposter. We were a team. I unknowingly smiled. "What's that smile for?" Jeno asks me. "Huh? Oh I'm playing a game with someone."

"With who? I don't see anyone here." He says confused. "It's online, they're really nice. They're called y/n, at least that's their username." I tell him. "Ah I see." And he walked away again. I was in the middle of a game as suddenly my phone screen went black. "Wait, what happened? No why?" I deeply sigh and let myself fall back on the couch. "Nooo." I was mad at my phone for suddenly doing this to me but you could also say I was sad because I'll probably never play with y/n again.

"Are you really sad for someone you played online with? Someone you don't actually know?" Shotaro asks. "Um yeah! Y/n was amazing and so funny in the chat." I say. "There is only a low chance that I'll ever end up in the same game as her again." I tell him. "Yes I get it but you're really overreacting." He says. "Whatever you say." I roll my eyes as we walk into the cafe. We ordered our drinks and sit down at a table. "Y/n just shut up about it already. You'll never find that guy." Some girl next to us said.

I looked up and shook my head. Must be a coincidence that girl's called y/n. "But seriously, I wanna know who he is. He was so fun!" She says. "But it's an online game played over the whole world." The first girl said. I look at Shotaro. "No, don't think about it." He tells me. "Sungchan, you're crazy!" He tells me. "Sungchan?" I look to my right. "Yes?" I saw the girl and looked in her eyes. "Orange player, yesterday?" She asks and I nod my head. "Purple? The one who helped me as imposter?" She smiles.

"I can't believe I found you." Her smile only grew bigger and so did mine. "Hi, how are you?" I ask. "I'm great. Definitely now I found you!" She says. "Why did you leave yesterday?" She asks. "My phone needed to charge. It just blacked out." I explain. "Ow. That sucks." I chuckle at what she said. "Yeah. But maybe we can play again, at least if we share something like phone number or social media." She nods and takes her phone out. We share phone numbers. We both continue talking and laughing with each other. Completely forgetting about our own friends.

"What are you doing?" Jaehyun asks me. "Playing games obviously." I say as I looked at my computer screen. "Alone?" I shook my head. "No, with y/n." I tell him. "Again? You must like her huh?" I got flustered. "S-She can hear you." I point at the microphone that's connected with my headset. "Oh well hi girl who I've never met before and that my friend here really likes!" He said extra loud so she could hear it. "Jaehyun! Omg!" I covered my blushing face. "Sungchan! Tell your friend hi from me, and I like you too!" I blushed even more hearing her say that.

~
A/N: tomorrow school starts again for me. Only part time, but probably I'll upload less regularly again. But I'll find a way again haha
💚🌱