•Doyoung•

Kim Doyoung
Word count: 1004
-

Y/N's POV

"Where is he?" I ask the guys. "He's in his room, why?" Taeyong asks. "Why does he not answer me? He literally saw my texts but doesn't reply. How rude!" I was mad because Doyoung didn't answer and neither did he show up at the cafe where we're supposed to hangout today. "Well there's a reason for that." I didn't listen to Taeyong and just walk in. "Y/n I don't think that's a good idea." But before he could finish I opened his bedroom door and walked in.

All lights were off, sad music was playing and Doyoung was laying in his bed like a zombie. "What the hell? Why didn't you show up, or answer my messages?" I ask. But he blankly looked at me. It's like something sucked up his soul. "A-Are you crying?" I kneel down next to his bed. "Please tell me what happened." I take his hand in mine. "I caught her cheating and when I told her I knew she broke up with me. I loved her so much." I get up and wanted to leave, I was ready to beat the life out of someone.

"Please don't. It's just a waist of time." He stops me. "But she played you, she broke your heart." I say. "It's not fair for you. She broke your heart and no one messes with my best friend!" I never liked her. I always had this odd feeling about her. "You deserve so much better! Don't cry about some 2 faced bitch. We should go out and have fun, all of us." I say. "I can't go out like this." He says and pulls the covers over his head. "Doyoung you're grown up, man up a little and just come with us."

"Just because you ask it so nice." He sarcastically said. I get out of his room as he goes to take a shower and change clothes. "Sweats and an oversized sweater, great." I lied. "I don't feel like dressing up okay. Now let's go so I can come back home quicker." He said. "That's not how it works." I drag him out with all the guys following. We go to the mall. "What are you listening?" I ask Doyoung. He showed me his phone. "Don't listen to that! Get these AirPods out and turn up the radio!"

"We're here can we now go back?" Doyoung asks depressed. "No. Let's eat something first." I drag him to some food court. "Choose whatever, I pay." I say to him. "Oh really thanks y/n!" Haechan smiles. "Not for you, I'll pay Doyoung's food. Y'all can get yourself something." Haechan stuck his tongue out to me. "Now what do you want?" I ask him. "You can choose. It doesn't really matter to me." He says. I sigh and roll my eyes. "Fine go sit somewhere, I'll be right there." I ordered his favourite and go back to him with the food.

His red lit up a little when seeing I ordered his favourite. "Thank you y/n." He gives me a weak smile. "I knew you'd like that." We start eating. I try making small conversations to not make it awkward and to distract his mind. "You really don't have to try so much for me. I'm okay." I shook my head. "No you're not. And no matter what, I'll help you smile again." I state. "Thank you, you're my best friend." I'm only a best friend. Before he started dating I had the biggest crush on Doyoung. That's why I'm trying so hard to make him smile again.

"We can go to your favourite stores after this and then get coffee." I tell him. "That sounds good to me." He says as he eats his last bits of food. "Is everyone ready?" I ask. "Yes!" The guys reply. "Then we can go." We start going to some stores Doyoung usually goes to. "What about this? It'll look good on you." I show him. "Nah. Maybe something less flashy." He says. "Something like this?" He shook his head. "Come on, just choose something. We've been in here for an hour."

"Oh this looks nice." He says pointing at a shirt. "Great!" He looks for his size but his face says enough. "It's either way too big or too small. Why does that always have to happen?" He sighs. "I'm sure you'll find something else, in another store." I say and drag him out. "I didn't find anything I like. And you?" He asks after he came back to me. "I'm not sure." I say. "What about this?" He shows me a dress. I usually don't wear any but this one looks very nice. "I'll go try it on." I say.

"And what do you think? Does it look good on me?" I ask. Doyoung stares at me for a few seconds. "Uh it's great! You should get it." He smiles at me. After a few more stores we go to get coffee. "Thank you for today y/n. I don't think I would've gotten out of my room any time soon if you didn't dragged me out." He says. "You see, I knew it'd be fun for you!" We both laugh before we make eye contact. "I'm going to sound crazy but I like you y/n." He says.

"I like you too." I say, not hesitating. "W-would you want to b-be my girlfriend?" I smile and nod. "Of course. I've been waiting for so long." We hug and he kisses my forehead. "Oh no. Your ex is there, let's just go." But Doyoung took my hand in his and stayed. "What is this? Are you just moving from girl to girl?" She says sassy. "At least I'm not fucking every guy in town." I look at Doyoung in pure joy. This was too great to see. "Ugh whatever. I didn't like you anyway." She storms off and we laugh loudly.

~
A/N: I hope all of you are having a great day💚🌱