•Jaehyun•

Jung Jaehyun
Word count: 472
Genre: fluff, short
-

Jaehyun's POV

Y/n gets out of bed. I look at the time and see that it's only 5:30am. She never wakes up this early. "Babe what's wrong? Why are you up?" She doesn't answer and leaves the room. When I walked into the living room she was already asleep on the couch.

Why'd she come here to sleep? And why did she not answer me? Since I was awake now I just got myself a bottle of water before going back to bed. But not that I can now fall asleep again.

Time passed slowly and I couldn't fall asleep. I keep thinking about y/n. I get up again and go to the living room. I sit down on the floor next to the couch, so I'm on face level with y/n. She's in a deep sleep. "Why did you not answer?"

I take her hand in mine and she squeezes it a little. It's cute. I kiss her forehead. "Baby what are you doing here? Go back to bed." She says with a sleepy voice. "What about you?" I ask her. "I'll explain in the morning, I first want to sleep."

"But it is morning." She groans. "I mean a normal hour when people wake up. Now go back to bed." She says with a hint of annoyance. "Not without you babe." I pick her up and carry her back to our room. I cuddle close to her and am ready to sleep again.

But instead a bright light of a phone keeps me up. "Can you turn that off?" I ask y/n. "Will you let me sleep on the couch then?" I was confused. Why does she want to sleep there? It's not comfortable compared to this bed.

"Why? No, I'm not letting you sleep there." She rolls her eyes and faced her phone again. "Y/n talk to me. Please." She sits up and starts telling me. "It's annoying to sleep with you. You move so much and barely give me space. Did you know you also snore?"

"I'm sorry I didn't know. You know I don't do it on purpose, right." I feel guilty, she sleeps bad because of me. "I know you don't do that on purpose but it's still keeping me awake. Tomorrow I'm going back to my apartment, just for some good night rest."

"Are you mad at me?" I ask. "No, of course not! Baby I love you so so much. I'll always love you. I'm not mad at something you can't help." She tells me. "I'm sorry again." I apologise. "it's okay baby, it's not your fault." She gives me a kiss.

~
A/N: I literally woke up at 5:30 and decided to write this... so good morning to everyone 💚🌱