•Sungchan•

Jung Sungchan
Word count: 1002
-

Y/N's POV

I met Sungchan a while ago. It was all by accident but I'm happy it happened. I'm happy he's in my life now. He brings happiness into it. He's always there for me and of course I'm always there for him. Even though he sees me as friends I always have felt more for him. I have a crush on my best friend. It's killing me but yet it keeps me alive. I really want to tell him but I can't, it'll be too soon. And he's busy with his debut right now.

I was on my way to the company but I quickly stopped by to get some food for everyone and flowers for Sungchan. I'm proud of him that he finally gets to debut. I think flowers will be a good thing right? I hope so. I parked my car and get inside. I knock on the door of their practice room. "Y/n!" I hear him call out my name loudly. He's so cute. He was sitting down on the floor panting a little. "Did you just finish practice?" I ask as I sit next to him.

"Yes, what do you have here?" He asks me. "I got you flowers because tomorrow you'll debut for the first time ever! And I can't be there so I thought now would be a great timing." I tell him and give him the flowers. "Oh they're pretty, thank you! And what's in the bag?" He asks me. "I got food for everyone. I'm sure y'all would like it if I brought it with me." I smile. "You're the best!" He gives me a quick hug. I wish it could last longer but at least he hugged me. "Let it taste guys." I say.

"Thank you y/n!" They all smile as they sit at the table and start eating. I say once again next to Sungchan. "You want some too?" He asks as he brings the food closer to me. "Maybe one bite. I already ate before I came here." He feeds me a spoon full with the food. "Oh it's really good." I say, Sungchan giggles. "You can always have some more. You brought enough for all of us." He says. "I know but I want you guys to have it and enjoy it." I say. "We sure do enjoy it!"

"Do you have time after this or do you already have to leave again?" He asks me. "I don't have any plans." I say. "Well now you do." He cutely smiles. "Like what?" I ask curiously. "I'm not saying that yet. It's a surprise, and you'll like it." He says. "Okay now you got me curious. Please tell me!" He laughs and shakes his head. "No no, you'll find out later. Just be patient." He boops my nose. I see Johnny chuckling as he whispers with Taeyong. "What's wrong?" I ask them. "He said you 2 look like a cute couple together." Taeyong said.

Sungchan chokes on his food, I pat his back a few times. He then gives them a strange look. "But we're not a couple." I awkwardly say. "That's right. Actually sad because you 2 look great together!" Johnny says, I feel my cheeks blushing. "Oh look at y/n she's blushing." YangYang laughs. "And Sungchan is turning red as well." Jeno joins in with laughing. "Is there something we need to know?" Mark looks at us. "No." We both say at the same time. "Already syncing huh, I see." Hendery teasingly says.

"Maybe it's time to go." Sungchan said. "But you haven't finished your food yet." I say. "I'm already full, let's go." He gets up and takes his jacket and bag. "Bye guys." I wave at them. "Bye lovebirds." Johnny comments again making us laugh awkwardly as we look at each other. I'm so obvious aren't I? "So where are you taking me now?" I ask. "I wanted to go to this place and watch the sunset together. There's like also a cafe to it so we can sit and drink something as we watch the sun go down." He explains to me.

"That sounds so amazing! Do you have the address, I can drive." I tell him. We get into my car, Sungchan turns on the GPS. We listen some radio and talk for a while as I drive to the place. "We're literally in the middle of nowhere. Are you sure it's here?" I ask. "Yes the GPS said to take the second turn right." He says. "Second? You said first." I look at him as I stop on the side of the road. "Oops?" He smiles hoping I won't be mad. "Maybe we can go back and be on time before the sunset." He tells me.

"It's too late, you see the sun over there. We'll never make it." I say with a pout. "I'm sorry, maybe another time. We still can stay here and watch it from inside the car." He says. "I guess you're right, it's still the same sunset. If we watch it here or at that cafe." I say. "Here you want some cookies, I still found them in my bag." I take one and start munching on it. "You see, this is also still fun to do." He chuckles. "You're right. I'm glad to do this with you."

"What do you mean?" He looks at me. "Well yeah, it's not the same with everyone. I don't think I'd enjoy it as much when I'd be watching the sunset with my brother." I tell him. "I don't think I get it." He says. "Oh god, are you really blind? I thought I was so obvious, ever since the beginning. Sungchan I like you! More than just friends!" I blurt out. He just starts laughing. "What?" I ask confused. "I'm just happy I got it out you. I wanted to hear you say it because I like you too y/n."

~
A/N: I think it's my first Sungchan imagine hehe but honestly he's already doing great in NCT and he's so talented. But I do need more pictures from him😌 Anyway goodnight everyone.
💚🌱