•Jisung•

Park Jisung
Word count: 926
-

Jisung's POV

We wake up early, today is the big day. We have a concert. We practiced so long for this and I'm so excited. "Do you have everything?" I look in my bag. "I think so. We can go now." I say. We get into the car and leave to the concert hall. We had 1 last rehearsal. "That was great! I want to see this in a few hours again, the same energy and power." It was great to hear that. "Let's eat something now. We need to have enough energy." Jeno says as we go backstage.

"You look very nervous. Just relax Jisung. You're going to do great." Chenle tells me. "Y/n is coming." I say. "What really? Why didn't she tell us?" He asks surprised. "She just texted me that she's here." I showed him. "I don't want to mess up. She'll laugh at me and think differently about me." He shook his head. "No don't say that. Y/n'd never laugh at you for something like that." I wanted to believe him but I'm just too nervous. "What's with that pout on your face?" Jaemin asks me.

"I'm scared to ruin something. Y/n is watching." He sits next to me. "Don't be scared! You should enjoy this. And I know y/n, she's already proud of you." I take a deep breath and nod. "Here drink something, it's almost time to go." I drink from the bottle. We get the last finishing touches from the stylists before we go to the stage. We do our usual cheer before the music starts and before we enter the stage. Many green lights and screams could be heard. This is it. This is what we worked for the past few weeks.

I'm going to show our fans what I can do. I danced, I rapped, I sang, I did everything I could. But I still feel like I could do more and better. And I feel sorry for that. "Jisung you did great! Don't think so negative." The guys tell me. "I'll do better tomorrow, I promise." I say. "But you already were amazing today!" Renjun tells me. "When are you going to realise it that you are doing great. Fans are proud, we're proud, now it's your turn." Haechan says as he hands me something to drink.

There was a knock on the door. "Guys can I come in?" It was y/n. "How did she get here?" I ask. "You're welcome my friend!" Chenle laughs. "You did not." I gasp. "I did." Jeno opened the door, greeting y/n. "Hey, how did you like the concert? Weren't we amazing?" She smiles and nods. "You guys were the best! Really Jisungie!" She walks up to me and gives me a hug. "Jisung doesn't believe that he did great." Chenle tells y/n. "What? Why? You were so great. I've never seen you dance like this before, it was so satisfying to watch."

I smile at her words. "Thanks but..." she cut me off. "No but Jisung. Accept it that you are an amazing performer!" She tells me. "Okay fine, I did good." I finally admit. "No, amazing. A-m-a-z-i-n-g." We both laugh. "Now get ready, we're going to get food and eat at the dorm." I got up and changed back to my normal clothes. We all did. We get to the car and stop at some takeout restaurant to get our dinner. Y/n stayed next to me all the time. It made my heart beat faster. I really like her, I wish she knew.

"Can we quickly stop at a convenience store to get snacks too?" Y/n asks. "Yes, please. I want some candy!" I said. "Fine we'll get some candy too. But don't eat it right before bed. You 2 still need enough sleep." Jaemin tells us like a parent. "Yes mom." Y/n jokes as we laugh. "I'm glad you know." He simply replies. We got to the store and we choose different types of candy. "That's enough for you guys." We both look at each other and sigh. We payed the snacks and left to the dorm.

We watched a movie as we start eating our food. Y/n sat next to me. I saw her move happily as she took a bite of her food, it's so cute. "You like it?" I ask. "It's delicious!" She smiles. "Cute." I said quietly but she still heard it. "You're cuter." She replies. "No, you are." I said pinching her cheek. "You 2 are disgustingly cute together." One of the guys said. "T-together?" I ask. "Oh that's right, you're not dating."

"Why'd you think so Renjun?" Y/n asks. "Oh uh, just." He said. Y/n's phone lit up, She looks at the screen and then looks at me. "What is it?" I ask. "You like me?" I look around. "Who told you?" I ask everyone. "Does that matter?" Chenle says. "So, is it true?" I nod slowly. "Great, because I like you too." I look surprised at her. "Are you serious?" She nods with a cute smile. "Yes, why'd I lie about that?" She chuckles. "I don't know." I scratched the back of my neck. "Ask her already!" Chenle says loudly as if it's not awkward enough that everyone's here already. "Y/n, do you want to be my girlfriend?" I ask shy. "Yes, I'd love to!" She hugs me and I hug her back.

~
A/N: all I gotta say is have a nice day everyone!💚🌱