•Ten•

Chittaphon Leechaiyapornkul
Word count: 1036
Genre: fluff (I guess)
-

Ten's POV

Our performance finished and we got off stage. Once we get backstage I see a familiar face which I haven't seen in so long. "Y/n!" I run to her and hug her. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "I'm here for you. The members asked if I could come as a surprise. They said you missed me." She said in a teasing way making me roll my eyes playfully. "If you're here just to tease me then you can leave already." I joked.

"So you didn't miss your best friend?" She pouts. "Ey stop it." I gave her a light push. "You were great on stage." She compliment. "Thanks, but tell me how have you been. What did you do in the past 2 months." Yes, it's been 2 months since I last I saw her. "A lot happened. I told you about that guy right. Well we went a few times on a date."

"And how was it? Are you in a relationship without telling me?" I'm happy for her but it's also hurting to see her with another guy. If I was allowed to date anyone, I would've asked her out already. But I can't because I'm an idol. "No I'm not in a relationship. All of a sudden that jerk didn't answer my texts or calls. Without any reason! How rude."

"We both know that if a guy does something like that, you deserve way better!" I tell her. "Who'll that be?" She asks. "Uh, someone fun and nice. Who knows and understands you, takes care of you. Someone talented and I think he's very handsome as well." She smiles. "Are you describing Xiaojun?" She laughs. "You know good enough who I mean."

"Sadly that person is not allowed to date. Which is very unfair because other idols do date." Did she say sadly? Does that mean she likes me too? "Who says I can't date? It's still my life. Y/n, I like you. Do you want to date me?" I asked her, I finally did! "But what about your manager, he doesn't allow this." I shook my head. "He doesn't have to know. What do you say? Date me or not?" She smiles and nods.

1 year later

"Ten, you know what day it is tomorrow?" Y/n asks me. I thought for a little. "Don't tell me you forgot!" She looks disappointed at me. "No, of course I didn't forget. How can I forget our 1 year anniversary!" I laughed. I didn't forget but I don't have anything for her. What do I do now? "What did you get me?" She asks curious, like she usually is. "I'm not telling you. It's a surprise." I am so dumb, I don't have anything.

"Please can't you give me a hint?" I shook my head no. "Is it the bracelet I recently saw in the store? Or that cute shirt? Oh Ten I'm dying! I wanna know!" I laugh at her cuteness but now I at least know what to buy her. But I only have one day to get it. "What do you get for me?" I asked her. "If you don't say what you got me, I won't say what you're getting."

"So what are we looking for? Hendery asks me. "This bracelet. It has this charm of a star on it. It's a silver one. We have to find it!" I tell him as we're both walking through the streets looking for the place where y/n showed me that bracelet last week. "Next time you don't forget about your anniversary and get a present on time."

"Yes mom. Oh here, I think this is the store." We walk into a small jewellery shop. "Hello sir, can I help you?" The man in his suit asks me. "Yes, I'm looking for this bracelet. It has a star shaped charm, it's silver. I want to surprise my girlfriend for our anniversary." I explain. "I'm sorry but a girl came here earlier and bought that bracelet. But maybe you can find something else here."

Of course this has to happen with me. "Hendery what do I do?" I ask him. "Just get her something else, I'm sure y/n will like it anyway." He says. "Do you maybe have a ring?" Stupid question, we're in a jewellery. Of course they have a ring here. "A ring? Are you going to." I stop Hendery before he could continue his sentence.

"No, we're only dating for a year. That's for later." I say looking through the different options of rings. "Later? So you're thinking about it?" He smiles like a creep at me. "I guess. But why are we talking about that? Right now it's about the anniversary."

"I got a message from Kun. Y/n saw you in the shop looking for rings. She thinks you're going to ask her." I looked at him with big eyes. "She thinks so? Oh god, what do I do? Does she want me to ask her?" I questioned. "I don't know." As soon we arrived at the dorms I get inside quickly. "Y/n?" She turns around and looks at me. "Babe, you know I love you but.. I can't do it, not now. I'm sorry to disappoint you but, I'm not ready to marry yet."

"Sweetie, keep quiet. I'm not asking you to marry me. I also think it's still too early." I explain. "Then why were you buying a ring?" She asks. "I wanted to get you that bracelet but some stupid girl bought it before me so I got you a ring instead. It also has a star on it. I hope you like it even though it's not that bracelet you wanted."

"I'm that stupid girl. I didn't thought you'd get me that because you said you already had something. So I bought it myself." She shows the bracelet she's wearing. "At least you're my stupid girl. But now you have a matching ring with it." I gave her the small bag where a little velvet box was inside. "It's beautiful, thank you so much! Here's your present."

~
A/N: I planned to upload 2 chapters today...but that didn't happen. It's already late and I should sleep. Good night 💚🌱