•Yuta pt2•

Nakamoto Yuta
Word count: 1109
-

Yuta's POV

"Yuta you can't stay inside all day. Not again." Taeil says as he stands next to my bed. "I don't need to listen to you. I can make my own decisions unlike someone else." I say. "Look at you, you look like you haven't showered in years. And your white shirt ain't even white anymore." I roll my eyes. "Whatever." I turn around and pull my blanket over my head. "Johnny!" Yuta yells out. "What is it?" He asks. "Help me with this lifeless body." Johnny chuckles. I hear some footsteps coming closer.

Before I know my blanket got pulled off and Johnny picked me up. "Put me down." I tell him. "Nope." He smiles. "I said put me down!" Johnny puts me down roughly. "Why am I in the shower?" I ask. "You need to freshen up." And he turns on the cold water. "Yah! Stop, I have my clothes still on! It's cold!" I yell out. "Then get a shower and get clean clothes on. We have work in an hour and you need to look presentable." I sigh as he leaves the bathroom. I get my wet clothes off and take a warm shower.

"Happy now?" I ask as I'm in clean clothes sitting on the couch. "Way better. Now let's go." We got an interview not so far from our dorms. Everything was fine, I almost forgot about everything that happened at the concert. "Now Yuta, fans have been questioning. What was that speech at the concert and how did it turn out?" All members gasped and look at me worried. I thought back about how y/n just left me. I felt my heart break yet again. But I need to stay strong. "No comment, can we go on to the next question."

2 months later

"Guys look!" Jaehyun held up some envelopes. "What are these?" Mark asks. "Wedding invitations from my sister." I thought I was over her but hearing this I thought back about everything. She's still getting married. "And that's for Haechan, Johnny here you go and mine." I look at Jaehyun. "I didn't get invited?" I ask. "Uh I'm sorry Yuta. I don't decide who gets invited. I didn't even know they were going to invite the others." Jaehyun apologises. "No it's fine, I get why I didn't get invited. Let me know how it went."

"What are you getting ready for?" I ask Doyoung. "The wedding." He answers. "Is that today?" He nods as an answer. "I'm feeling horrible to leave you alone at the dorm." He sighs. "Don't be. Go have fun. I'll entertain myself." I give him a weak smile. "Are you sure, I can stay." I shook my head. "Just go. Have fun. Can you just do me 1 favour?" I ask. "Of course, what is it?" He says. "Show me a picture of y/n in her wedding dress and tell her congratulations. I'm not the one marrying her but she still deserves to be happy."

And soon enough I was left alone at the dorm. No one around. To keep myself entertained I tried multiple things like: cooking, singing, watching videos. But I'm still bored. I texted the guys how it was but I didn't receive any messages back, not that I expected any back. They're at a wedding, probably in the ceremony. How would y/n look like? Pretty like always of course but with a wedding dress and her hair and makeup all done. Extra cute. I've always imagined how it'd be. My dream girl, y/n walking down the aisle and saying I do.

Y/N's POV

"Mom, I don't feel good." I say. "That are just the nerves. But it's fine. Soon you'll marry your dream man and live happily ever after." She tells me. But he's not my dream man, how can I live happily ever after if I know that I left my dream man behind. Someone knocks on the door, it was Jaehyun. "Wow, look at my baby sister! All grown up and so so pretty." He hugs me. "Don't. Please." He let's go. "I leave the 2 of you alone." Mom leaves.

"What's wrong?" Jaehyun asks me. "I don't feel good about this." I tell him. "About?" He says unsure. "The wedding. I don't want this. Not with him." I say. "What do you mean? Y/n you're getting married in less than 30minutes." We both sigh. "I made a mistake. I need to go!" I get up and run out of the room. "Y/n where are you going?" Jaehyun runs after me. "Somewhere I should be instead of here!" I get into the car and tell the driver to go.

Yuta's POV

I was laying down on the floor, not knowing what to do as the doorbell rang. I open and see y/n, in her wedding dress. "What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be with your husband?" I ask confused. "I'm not married, I ran away." She tells me. "Why? What happened?" I ask and let her in. "Can I first change? This dress is so uncomfortable." I look her up and down. "You look so pretty. But go ahead, you can borrow something from me." She goes to my room and wait for her. "Yuta." I hear her call out for me. I go to my room. "Can you help me?"

Without looking too much I opened her dress from the back. "Can you do the rest on your own?" I ask. "Yes, I think so, thank you." I go back to the living room and wait for her to come back. She walks out of the room in an oversized shirt and some shorts. "Sit down and tell me, why did you run away on your special day?" I ask. "Since I left you backstage I couldn't think of anything else anymore. I'm not happy with him, not with this future. My future is here, with you. I need to be with you. I love you Yuta."

"Y/n." I didn't know what to say. "Do you still love me?" She asks. "Yes, I never stopped loving you!" We both smile. "Please take me back. I wanna be with you again." I nod quickly. "You don't know how happy this makes me. I love you so much y/n!" I kiss her and she kisses back. We hug each other tightly as the front door opens. "Y/n, you're here." Jaehyun was out of breathe. "Jae, please I'm way more happy with Yuta." Y/n says. "I know, be happy with him. Together."

~
A/N: here's part 2 hehe. And let me know if there's any more request. 💚🌱