•Jaehyun•

Jung Jaehyun
Word count: 990
-

Jaehyun's POV

"You should ask her out. It's obvious she likes you too." I was staring at y/n from afar. "But she's my best friend, what if she rejects me and it gets awkward?" I ask. "She won't reject you. You know what ask her to hangout at your place and just kiss her. If she backs up you know she doesn't want you." I furrow. "You do realise that that'd make it even worse than if I just tell her." I say. "You want her or not?" I sigh and walk to y/n.

"Hey Jae!" She smiles. "Hey y/n, would you like to come over at my place after school?" I ask. "Yeah sure. What are we gonna do?" I didn't thought about that yet. "Maybe we can play some games or watch a movie. Whatever you like to do." I say. "Okay that's great, see you after class. Bye!" Together with some classmates she walks away. I turn and see my friends giving me a thumbs up. I playfully roll my eyes. "That looked good." They say. "Yeah she's coming to my place." I tell them.

"Are you ready to go?" I ask y/n, she just smiles. We start the walk to my house, we talked about our days and laughed a lot. We arrived and walk inside. "You want anything to drink or eat?" I ask her. "Some juice please. What game should we play?" She asks me. "You can choose, you know how it works." I get our drinks and some snacks. I get back to the living room and saw that y/n chose a game. "You got some new ones. Why didn't you tell me?" She asked. "I didn't know you wanted to know. Anyway here's your drink."

We start the game. "No that's wrong, you need to go to the other side!" I say as y/n goes the wrong way. "I'm just trying, Ugh it doesn't work." She sighs. "You want some help?" She nods slowly. I sit closer to her and show it. "First you do this and then you press this button." I explain. I noticed that she wasn't paying attention. "Are you listening?" I ask. "Um yeah." She quickly looks away. "Y/n?" When she turns her head back to me I leaned in and kissed her. She surprisingly kissed me back.

We pulled away. I stared in her eyes and smile like never before. "I like you y/n." I said. "I like you too Jaehyun." She blushed. "Do you want to be my girlfriend?" I ask her. "Of course Jaehyun!" She hugs me. "Can we also go on a date some time?" She asks me. "Sure what if we go now? Our first date, it can be something simple but cute." I say. "Really now? Um yeah let's do that!" Y/n giggles. We closed the game and got our shoes on. We're going on our first date ever!

"Are you ready?" I ask y/n. "I'm ready if you are." She smiles. "Where are you taking me anyway?" She asks. "You'll see." I grin. "You're so mysterious even after 3 years." She laughs. "And you're still so giggly." I boop her nose. "Let's go sweetheart." I kiss her cheek and take her to the car. "You really got me curious when you told me to dress up nicely and chic." She says. "Just wait and be patient. We're almost there." I tell her. We drive for a little longer before we arrived. "McDonalds? Did I dress up for this?" She asks.

"We're not eating here, we take the food to a special place." I go through the drive in and we ordered food. Once we got everything and payed I drive to our special spot. I'm recreating our first ever date but with a little extra. "Are you driving to our spot?" She asks me. "You finally recognise it?" I laugh. "It's like our first date. Babe that's so sweet!" She smiles. Once we got there we get out of the car. I take out a blanket and placed it on the grass. We sit down and start eating.

"How did you get to this idea?" She asks me. "Because it's our 3 year anniversary and I thought back to the different dates we've had over the years." I explain. "Thank you!" She gave me a kiss. "it's just the start of this evening." I tell her. "The start? What did you all plan?" I shrug my shoulders pretending I don't know. "Oh really? You know I'm impatient." She sighs. "Just wait a little longer sweetheart." I tell her. We finished our food. "You want to dance with me?" I ask as I play a calm and romantic song.

"You want to dance?" I nod and give her my hand. Y/n smiles and gets up. I hold her closely as we dance. "Did I already tell you how good you look today? Because you look amazing!" I tell her. "Look who it says. But thank you." She smiles cutely. After the song we just stare a few seconds in each other's eyes. "I love you." I say. "I love you too babe." We kiss. After the kiss I get a little velvet box out of my pocket and kneel down

"Babe? What's this?" She asked surprised. "Y/n, sweetheart. It's been 3 years already. You're my girl, my best friend, my soulmate. I love you so much and I wanna spend my future together with you. And that's why I wanna ask do you want to marry me?" I ask her. Y/n was speechless and could only smile and nod. She kneels down to my level and kissed me. After the kiss I put the ring around her finger and hug her. "Thank you so much!" It makes me happy seeing her smile like this.

~
A/N: so um idk what to say so I hope all of you are having a good weekend💚🌱